U.A. Sports Festival Part 1

Author: Hello my Readers, it has been a while hasn't it, I have no intention of discontinuing or putting this book on Hiatus, I just took a brake and I will continue to update as frequent as I can, also my second book has been released so go check it out if you like Botw. Now Enjoy Or Perish!

Izuku pov

I woke up with a massive headache and had almost no stamina, I was so tired I had to use bloodrush to even sit up, but with all that stamina loss I felt something on my arm. I look to my left to see Momo sleeping on my arm, I blush a seeing this and she stirs awake from me moving. She opens her eyes and sees the position she is in and starts blushing "I-i-i'm sorry, I-I was just-" I interrupt her "It's ok, I was just startled but you can stay if you want" I simply say while smiling and she just blushes and sits down "So, how are you Izuku" I look to my right to see Zumi being hugged by Gav while sleeping on her hospital bed "I'm fine, just a little shaken, how about you" She follows me line of sight and sees the couple hugging and sighs "Well I am too b-but c-can I a-ask you s-something Izuku?" I look at her to see that she is blushing and seems to be choking out her words "Sure what is it?""W-w-well, I-i've only k-known y-you for a-a couple of w-weeks but-" "Yes" she looks up to see me smiling "Wha-what?!" "You were going to ask me out, weren't you" "Ye-yeah, but how did you know?" I chuckled and responded "Well you are normally composed and well-mannered so seeing you stutter this much means you have something deep to say.""Hehe, y-yeah, so will you?""Actually, you beat me to it""W-what?" "I was going to ask you out as well but I never found an opening and my answer is yes, I will go out with you Momo Yaoyorozu and I love you" "I love you too Izu-kun" I kiss her on the forehead and she blushed a deep crimson.

Next day

We were all sitting in class talking with one another until Erin ask "Hey Izuku, who do you think will be our teacher today?" "Well it's probably not gonna be-*BANG*" Our heads looked towards the door and saw a mummy "Aaaahh! A mummy!" Shouted a grape "No you fucking dunce, it's Mr. Aizawa" exclaimed Gav who seemed to be growing a tick mark on his head "Hey Uncle Shota can I do something to you for a while?" "What is it Izuku""A healing spell" I approached him as my palms began to glow gold. I casted the spell on him and he also began to glow gold with streaks of golden light passing through him. After a while, he removed his bandages and looked brand new "There, now you are fully healed, I also healed your eyes so you don't have dry eyes anymore, and finally you should have more stamina." He opened his eyes and felt that it wasn't painful anymore. "Thanks Izuku, now back to the main topic, I have an announcement" as I took my seat I zoned out since I knew what he was going to say.

Narrator pov
"Now I have an announcement, your battles are not yet over" 'More Villains?' Thought the class excluding two students with Green Vine and Bushes for hai-ACK! "DON'T MAKE FUN OF OUR HAIR" "MAKE ME" *DRAGS AUTHOR TO SLAUGHTER CHAMBER* "WAIT! I'M SORRY!" *CHAINSAWS REV* "GAVIN! HELP"

Gavin pov
'Why do I feel a disturbance in the force? And where are the twins?'

Narrator pov
A-a-as I-i w-was s-saying, the entire class of 1A except TWO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE WITH MAGNIFICENT HAIR thought that they were going to fight more villains when Aizawa said "The Sports Festival is in two weeks" the class erupted in cheers till Aizawa shuts them up with his quirk. "So you will have two weeks off to train for it, make sure to give it your all." Aizawa proceeded to zip up in his cocoon of darkness and become dead to the world. After the class was dismissed, our quadro regrouped "So Izuku, can you help train us""Sure Erin, prepare for Hell though" Izuku smirks an evil smirk that sends a shiver down the spines of Izumi, Gavin, and Ariane knowing how brutal and sadistic he can be.

The class was about to leave when a crowd of students appeared at their class door, blocking their path "Um excuse us please" Izuku said politely but the students didn't budge "What are they doing?" Questioned Izumi, "They're scouting the competition idiots, now out of my way damn extras!" "So these are the swine that are called Class 1-A, hmph, I am not impressed" said an arrogant blonde from the crowd. This infuriated Bakugou as his palms started steaming "Ahem, please move out of the way so we can leave, this is getting annoying." Said Izumi but the crowd still didn't budge and was getting on everyone's nerves "*Sigh* Since you won't move out of the way, I will give you all five seconds to scatter before I have Adluin cremate your bodies" Gavin said as Alduin flew above the heads of the class and out the window to grow in size to that of a luxury yacht and opened his move to show something glowing blue in his mouth. The crowd of students paled and ran in different directions to escape the dragon. Soon everyone left and started training themselves for the Sports Festival