U.A. Sports Festival Part 2

Author note: Alright Gamers, enjoy reading and for those who are waiting for me to update my second story, the first chapter will come out shortly after this one, Now Enjoy Or Perish

Izuku pov
After I freed Momo from the grapist, we headed to the center of the arena to hear what the next challenge will be. "The next challenge will be..... BATTLE ROYALE!"

Gavin pov
When I heard this, I cringed knowing how bad I am at these games. I saw Izumi and Erin smirk and knowing them, well, let's just say don't bother them when they're gaming. Erin almost sent me to the moon that day. But when I looked at Izuku, I swear, I think I saw something with blue hair floating behind him and he looked like he was talking with him.

Izuku pov
"Alright thanks Ninja" after consulting with Ninja about what to do, I listened to the rules

"*Crack* The rules of the game are simple, each player will be given an airsoft weapon of their choice. Players will wear suits that when shot at will turn red and indicate you are dead. Only 16 out of 100 will be able to pass onto the next round, quirks are also allowed to aid in this battle." 'Hehehe, good thing I have an ace up my sleeve.' "The battle will begin in 10 minutes, so rest up and get ready!" At that our quadro looked at each other albeit far away from each other somehow, nodded and went our separate ways, I went and started creating my Trump card.

Timeskip BTYB a whole school of students massacred by Ninja who was wasn't even trying.
Narrator pov
After a the rest, Players started going into one of the fake cities that litter U.A. High. All players enter wearing their suits,

weapon in hand, ready to shoot down the opposition. "Ready! START!"

Immediately, players started running into the city, scaling buildings, camping, and going to the main street where the war zone really happens.

Izumi thought that she should camp and create a shield using her telekinesis to stop any incoming bullets. She was using a G28 Marksman Rifle.

 She was using a G28 Marksman Rifle

And her sidearm were dual berretas

Her strategy was to camp on one of the skyscrapers and snipe out any players she would find

Her strategy was to camp on one of the skyscrapers and snipe out any players she would find. This worked for a while and she eliminated a couple players until she was shot from behind, the bullet ricocheted off her shield of telekinesis.
She turned around to be met with a pumpshotgun pointed towards her. She looked at her foe to see that it was Neito Monoma from Class 1-B "Hah! To see one of the swine from Class 1-A camping here like a coward, this must be so-*Bang*" A shot was heard and Neito's suit began to turn red along with his forehead. "Next time when you confront someone, don't take too long and actually TRY to play the game instead of acting like a little BITCH!" Izumi shouted as she left the building to hunt for more players seeing that only 75 remain.