Aftermath

As the hoard of reporters approached, the family could only sweatdrop at how they were surrounded in a matter of seconds.

"Hey kids what are your quirks!?"

"How old are you!?"

"How strong can you get!?"

The duo sweatdropped as they heard those questions and were about to answer until AM spoke up.

"*Shields Family* That is none of your business and we have to go."

They were about to leave but the crowd wouldn't budge. AM couldn't jump away as he didn't want them to be hurt. As Inko and Izumi were about to use their quirks to escape, someone grabbed them and were teleported to their home.

The family stood and checked their surroundings only to find a mother and her daughter standing there and staring at them.

"A-armida!?"

"Toshinori I told you call me Mia."

"R-right sorry Mia."

"Mia! How have you been, its been such a long time?"

"Inko! I've been well how about you?"

"We're fine too, anyways what brings you to Japan?"

"Oh I wanted enroll Ariane over here into U.A.,and also work on her Japanese. *Looks At Twins* Oh? And who are these two cuties?"

"Oh these are Izuku and Izumi, we just about to go to the quirk doctor to see what their quirks are."

"Mom who is this?"

Asked Izumi.

"This is our friend and ally when me and your dad went to Canada for a while."

"Hi, I'm Izuku it's a pleasure to meet you Ariane."

"Likewise for me, I'm Izumi"

"*Eyes Widen*Y-you guys can speak english?"

Everyone but the Twins were surprised, Inko turned around to face Izuku and Izumi.

"*Looks At Twins* WHAT! Izuku! Izumi! When did this happen!?"

"Well it happened when we started fighting that man."

"Yeah we felt smarter and more analytical for some reason."

"It must have been one of your quirks"

"QUIRKS!?"

"QUIRKS!?"

Both Ariane and Armida were shell shocked, for a person to have more than one quirk? That was just insanity.

"H-how do you guys have more than one quirk?"

"Well, *Scratches Head* We don't know how to answer that."

"Yeah, me and Zuku just used it, like it was already second nature to us."

"Anyways Ariane what's your quirk?"

"*Holds Ariane's Shoulders* Oh we were just going to the quirk doctor too see it as well!"

"Ok then, let's go."

Then the group went to the quirk doctor.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Izuku, Izumi, and Ariane beating up the author

At the Quirk Doctor

"Well it looks like all of you will be getting quirks."

Exclaimed the quirk doctor.