The First Enemies

Izuku pov
After uncle Shota's announcement about us going off campus to do some rescue training, I instantly knew we were going to USJ so when he said get our costumes, me and Zumi bolted towards the so fast we left after-images and breaking the sound barrier itself.

Outside
Me and Zumi were waiting for the others since we basically teleported to the bus in excitement. After a while we see the rest of our class walking to us but the cousins are riding their spirit animals and seem to be having a race with Erin winning it and Gav only a few feet behind "Ha! Take that Gavin!""Alright alright, here's your 10 dollars, why are you always so competitive?""Because then I get to say "I beat the Joker""Dammit stop calling me that!""Hehehe, make me!" As the cousins were arguing, uncle Shota told us to get on the bus. On the way there Asu-'Izuku, call her Tsu''What Gav?''Call her Tsu if you don't want to die' as I was saying Tsu, asked Zumi something "Hey Izumi, call me Tsu, can I ask you something?""What is it Tsu?""Do you and Izuku have multiple quirks?" That got the whole class's attention as everyone turned their heads towards us, Zumi looked at me with a questioning look which I just nodded to "Well, yes we do" there was an eerie silence until the class except for our group shouted "EEEEEEEHHHHH!?""We could tell you guys if you want""yeah sure""Alright""ok" Then me and Zumi listed down our quirks with everyone getting more surprised than before at every mention of a quirk "And that's all" After we listed down our quirks we arrived at USJ "Shut up Brats we're here" as we got off the bus we saw the ProHero-13 which Ochako went crazy about, "Everyone, welcome to USJ!" 'Just like Universal Studios Japan' was the collective thought of the class because why not. "13 where is AM?""He is resting for a while, he had to work as a hero on the way to work" I heard this and wondered 'Didn't I heal him already?'. After 13's speech about being careful with our quirks we proceeded to enter the Dome that is USJ. When we got in everyone marveled at the sight of the many zones when the lights started flickering and the waterworks of the fountain stopped. A purple-ish black portal opened in the middle of the area with hundreds of villains making their entrance but only four stood out which caught mine and Zumi's eyes "Woah you guys got fake villains too! Manly!" I then shouted "Those are real villains stay back, Zumi, uncle Shota! Let's deal with them, Erin, Gav Stay here with the class!" Everyone I ordered nodded back at me and we went our separate way with us three jumping down and the two staying up there. "Uggh, where is AM?""Calm down Tomura Shigaraki, let us kill some students and mybe he will come""Oh what's this, two students and their teacher. Villains attack! Kurogiri, separate the brats""Very well" When me and the other two reached the bottom we started beating villains left and right until I saw that Only three of the four villains that stood out from the rest were left. I looked up to see the entrance covered in a black mass. I was about to teleport until "FUS! RO! DAH!" I was knocked of my feet and I crashed into the stairs. I open my eyes to see one of the four who stood out rushing towards me. A man in a green cloak with an odd mask wielding a sword and a staff that both seem to be made out of slime while having a colourful aura that seems to resemble armour.

 A man in a green cloak with an odd mask wielding a sword and a staff that both seem to be made out of slime while having a colourful aura that seems to resemble armour

"Greetings child, I am Miraak, the real Dragonborn"

Back at the Entrance Ariane povAfter I saw Izuku get knocked out by the glowing dude, I was going to go down there until I heard Gav call me "Erin watch out!" I reacted too late as I was caught in a ball and brought somewhere else

Ariane pov
After I saw Izuku get knocked out by the glowing dude, I was going to go down there until I heard Gav call me "Erin watch out!" I reacted too late as I was caught in a ball and brought somewhere else. I started falling so I looked around and saw I was in the shipwreck zone, I teleported to the ship where I saw Tsu bringing Mineta on board. "Hey Tsu are you guys okay?""Yeah we are fine""Have you seen any of our other classmates?""I saw-" *BOOM* I turn my head to see Gav flying through the air freaking out while what looks like a shark is biting his arm. "AAAAAAAAHHHHH! GETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAY!" he starts hitting it many times but it won't let go till it does. "Hahaha what a wimp!""Yeah! Come on kiddo, that all you got!" We start hearing the villains laugh at Gav who just gets angrier. I chuckle a bit until I see his eyes being shadowed by his hair while his pupils are glowing blue "Oh no, We Have To Get Out Of Here Asap!" I teleport us three away and left Gav to do his business

Narrator pov
"Aawww, you scared them away!" The villains cooed at Gavin who just got angrier by the minute. He began to glow blue until a giant blue lightning strike struck him, powering him even more, *BOOM* the villains are petrified, "OMAE WA MO, SHINDE IRU""Nani!" As Gavin said those words the villains started to scram in fear for their lives. "TAWAGOTO, SHINUUUUU!" Gavin boomed through the air breaking multiple sound barriers in such a short distance, diving into the water electrifying it, not enough to vaporize but still enough to send the villains into an everlasting coma. As he got out, he froze the lake five meters deep to keep them there because you don't mess with a Stormcloak and leave unscathed. When he got to the center he saw a beaten Aizawa, Izumi dealing with a Colonel Sanders' experiment gone wrong, Izuku fighting someone who seems to have the same powers as him, and someone covered in hands who was just staring at the battles until he turned his head to Gavin and rushed at him. Gavin created a spear out of his Matter-X and controlled it to fight the handy man.

Izuku pov
After Miraak introduced himself, it was clash after clash with our swords, mine being a blood coated Daedric sword, his was made out of what seems to be slime and a staff that sends slime at me draining me of stamina. "You are pretty good" I push away Miraak in a fit to put some distance between us, "For a kid" we then circle each other "You know, I was surprised to hear that there was a second Dovahkiin" he summons his high seekers and sends them to me "or Dragonborn in your tongue" "I would love to rip out yours!" I freeze him in his tracks using my blood control, destroy his seekers and freeze time "TIID! CLO! UL!" I shout a Marked for Death shout "KRII! LUN! AUS!" his armour and life force are weakened as that happens, I use an Elemental Fury shout"SU! GRAH! DUN!" I unleash my flurry of strikes with blood rushing speeding me up even more, I tear his soul "RII! VAAZ! ZOL!" he begins to glow purple but still still as a rock. I burn him "YOL! TOOR! SHUL!" And finally I drain his vitality "GAAN! LAS! HAAS!" Time resumed and he was on his knees feeling as if the divines themselves attacked him. He gets up but barely able to keep his stance, I shout a shout that I created myself that makes people experience pain so potent, so deadly, so hellish, so  powerful that makes them beg for death as it does not kill them but make them so weak to the point they feel like they kissed Hell's door itself. "II! ZUU! KUU!"  He screeched a blood curdling screech so loud that it was heard around USJ.

Narrator pov
"II! ZUU! KUU!" Another blood curdling screech was heard around USJ. Izumi looked towards who basically torturing his opponent with his words."Zuku!" Izuku did not respond but just kept on torturing Miraak "II! ZUU! KUU!"  She couldn't take anymore of this, she wanted to stop her brother, she looked to her left to see Gavin sitting on a guy covered with hands with no hands of his own and called to him "Gavin! Can you take care of this thing!" "Sure Babe!" As she left the monstrosity to tend to her brother, it followed her only to be brought down to the earth by Gavin "She's trying to help her brother so I am your opponent now." Gavin created many daggers made out of his Matter-X and directed them towards the monstrosity while Alduin was incinerating it. Izumi finally reached her brother in attempts to stop his torture on Miraak, "Zuku, stop!" Izuku once again did not respond but simply kept on shouting "II! ZUU! KUU!" His eyes darkened to the point they were  pitch black. He was about to shout but was interrupted by Izumi Vagus chopping him. He fell down and Izumi checked him for wounds. And then Miraak did something that no one expected"SAH! RO! TAAR!" a dragon burst through the ceiling of the USJ, this woke Izuku up, as he saw the dragon pick up Miraak, he heard "THIS WON'T BE THE LAST TIME WE MEET IZUKU, MARK MY WORDS, YOU WILL BE SORRY THE NEXT TIME WE MEET" Miraak left in a hurry leaving the other three who disappeared into the same portals that brought them here. "NEVER FEAR FOR WE are too late?" "Hey dad" the twins said before falling into the arms of the cousins out of exhaustion "Izuku/Izumi!""Erin get us to the infirmary!" At that they disappeared and left the rounding up of villains to the teachers.

Author: I deleted my second story because I will be making a new one.