Chapter 15

Keefes POV:

Well my own room. Not bad LetoMy thoughts echoing my mood.  A room for yourself was a rare thing. And just as I'm getting comfortable the world decides to torture me. Clumsy,the girl  from lunch , walks into my room, waves and flops onto the other bed without a word.

This was so terrible.I swear the world is out to get me today. I shrugged.I lay on my bed, willing myself to enjoy my last afternoon nap.I was going to have to talk to the principal about this.Tomorrow though. Today , I was gonna enjoy my last free afternoon.

Bianas POV:

"Aaaaaaaaa!!!!!" There was a COCKROACH !!!!!!!! Of all things it had to be a cockroach. I freeze. Right there , in the corner of my room , lies the biggest cockroach EVER! I guess I should move but I don't. I can't .

"What's up B?" Keefe smirks that annoying smirk of his. "Cockroach ." That's all I manage to say . I lift my finger slowly to point toward the corner of my room. Keefe just chuckles and walks away . The Traitor. The was no better word to describe his betrayal.

Just then a kid with energy radiating off of him walks into my room. "Hey, Umm I'm Jensi." The boy , Jensi , has a mess of black curls and very oddly , blue eyes. It was odd enough that my whole friend group had sorta blue eyes, now this guy to?

"Hey Jensi , I'm Biana and its very nice to meet u , but theres a cockroach right there," I lifted a pointing finger toward the cockroach. "And I would like u a hela load more if u could get rid of it." Jensi just chuckled and moved forward, lifted the thing up and dropped it outside the room. 

Hey guysss
I'm finally updating after like forever but here it is
Hope u enjoy it
If u do
Feel free to drop a vote
Lol dk why I just said that
OK enough now
That's it
Dead me
Dying out!!!!!
Byeeee!!!