Chapter 11

Sophie's POV:

"Tell me Sophie, what exactly happened in the bathroom?"said Madame Cadence."Umm I walked into the bathroom to see stina.She and I know each other from pre school,though we never realty got along.So when I went into the bathroom and she started insulting me and suddenly she bagan screaming and she grabbed her leg.And that's all I know. "I said."Thank u Sophie."Madame Cadence replied.

Keefe's POV:

"What in the world did u need to take us away for?" Asked Tam.
"Ya what is it?"Fitz said.    "Ill explain just now." I said."Aarrgghh OK whatever."Tam says with a sigh.
We keep running until we reach an empty math class."In there." I whispered pointing to the empty math class.

"Are u serious?No,No,No,No.Are u crazy?" Fitz said as I nodded my head.
"Look I know in ur bff and all but rule breaking Keefe,that's could get us detention."Fitz says."Why because u are CAPTAIN PERFECT?" I ask."And I will already have detention if u won't listen to me."I say."Aarrgghh OK but just for u."Fitz agreed.Fitz and I started walking in to the class when we noticed Tam standing still.

Tams POV:

I just couldn't stop thinking about her.How her eyes sparkle in the sun because of the gold flecks in them.How she always blushes so easily whenever I look at her.How she is just amaz--"Tam!"Keefe called bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah sorry." I apologized.
"Are u OK?,"Fitz asks."Yeah I'm fine."I reply." I dont think so,u have been acting weird  evers since,  since u spoke to Sophie." "Ya u like her or something?"Keefe says with a smirk.
"What no I just umm,Look"I point to the door."What?"Keefe says with a confused look."Hello boys."

Hey guys.First of all I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in like a month.but here is the next part sorry for the cliff hanger but I had to.Anyway that's it so

Bye:)