Chapter 14

Sophie's POV:

"KEEFE SENCEN!!!"I shrieked."NO NO NO.WHYYY!!!!"I squealed. I walked into my room before my room mate and saw that the beds had a card addressed to the the person the bed was ment for and out of 500 people in my grade I got Keefe Sencen. The stupid blonde haired idiot that shouted at me during lunch.

I run out of the room with both the cards and go straight to the principal.
I knock on the door."Come in"says the principal."Good After noon Principal Leto,"I start"I just discovered that Keefe Sencen has been put as my roommate.Is there a certain reason behind it?"I ask."Well miss Foster actually there is.You see Our young Mister Sencen is quite the trouble maker so we thoughts maybe if u 2 were in a room together u  could ......help him."Sir Leto said.

"Help him. Keefe Sencen. Umm I font mind but I really font think Keefe likes me that much." I tried to make it I sound as convincing as possible.
"Nonsense. He will love you. OK now out you go." Sir Leto ushered me out of the office. "Good day." I said and began to walk away.

Hey guys
I know this is a super short chapter but its what I have.
This story is actually on hold but I decided to publish one chapter so u people don't my ghost self and rekill me.
OK that's it
Dead me
Dying out!!!!!
Bye!!!!!!!!