Charter 10

Tams POV:

I kept on replaying my convo with Sophie and every time I think I notice that Sophie was .....Blushing.it can't be because of me right?I thought. "Hey Fitz remember that girl that's split coke on you earlier?".  "Yes of course."
"OK good because she told me to tell you that she said sorry again."

"Oh,umm,u talked to her?" Fits asked me."Yeah our lockers are next to each other, why?".   "Umm no reasons I just want to know her name please.".     "Sure her name is--" I was cut of by a loud scream coming from the girls bathroom.It was Stina and she was screaming something about being tortured by a witch.

"Miss Heks!Wat is the meaning of this?" Shouts Madam Cadence.Our multi special studies teacher. "Madam ,I was just talking to my fellow school mate when I heard,I heard..." She said."Heard what?" Madam Cadence asked."I heard a loud scream and something pinched my leg."She said dramatically.

"I wonder what's going on with her?" I tell fitz."Ya its like she realy wants a punishment,because ...No one is gonna believe her." Fits says back to me."Ya,I wish Keefe could see this." I said."Ya me too."fits said."We'll then I can."Keefe said.We both jumped."Keefe you have detention how are u here." "No time to explain we need to go ASAP!"Keefe says."Bu--"

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while and sorry this chapter is really short.I really hope u guys can forgive me for the ending but 😏Wat can I say I love suspence.That's all for today Hope you guys enjoy it.

Bye:)