Chapter 9

Sophie's POV:

And....."Oh no!"I said."Wat the......"the guy in front of me with teal eyes  said." Omg I'm soooooooo sorry."I apologised."See guys I told you all that she looks like a really clumsy fool."

The guy with blond hair and ice blue eyes said."Keefe!"the guy with teal eyes said"Its okay it just a bit of coke,dont worry about it."he said turning back to me.I quickly walk out of the cefetiria.

Linhs POV:

"That was really rude Keefe."I said."It was only an accident,you really did not have to insult her like that,poor girl must be devastated now."

"I don't care she spilt a can of coke on my best friend what was I supposed to do ,just sit there and watch?"Keefe said."Keefe please just stop already okay." Fitz said."Okay whatever." Keefe said.

Tams POV:

Everyone was sitting and arguing and me....Well I'm just sitting here and listening."Guys stop arguing we gonna get into trouble." Biana said."Yeah,Bianas right."said Linh.   "Keefe,Fitz,Biana,Linh.Keep quiet right now!"shouted Miss Galvin.She is our Chemistry teacher.Nobody likes her.

"Okay guys,I'm done listening to u guys arguing so I'm gonna go grab my things from my locker before u all find a way to get me into trouble to."I said."Okay"they all said with a sigh."Goodbye."I said.

Sophie's POV:

As soon as I got out of the cafeteria I went straight to the bathroom.On my way I met on of the boys that was sitting on the table with the boy I spilt coke on.Oh no.I thought."Hey."He said.

He was the guy with silver bangs."Hi." I replied."Umm I know we just met but umm can u tell your friend with the teal eyes that I'm sorry."I said then regretted it when he looked at me like I had asked him to murder someone.

"Umm never mind forget I asked."I quickly said."No umm sure I'll tell him when I see him again."he said.I let out a breath."So umm what's your name?"I ask. "Tam,Tam Song you?"       "Sophie,Sophie Foster."  

"Cool ,see you around sometime."he said."Bye."I said giving a shy wave."Bye"he replied.I walked away replaying our convo and released that the whole time he had been staring at me.Aarrgh never mind, i was probably just imagining it.I thought.I walked into the bathroom to see.......

An:Hey guys sorry I haven't updates in a while,but here's the next part.
Sorry for the ending but I just love suspence.Anyway that's it.Hope u enjoy the story.

Bye :)