Y/n then saw Casters face under her hood and he smirked.

Y/n: "On the other hand, it's funnier if we know who the enemy is. Ain't that right, Medea?"

Caster's eyes widened as she looked up at the young man that was standing over her.

Medea: "H-How did you..."

Y/n: "It's pretty simple. Your eyes gave it away. I'm gonna guess that your wish is to go home, right?"

Medea gasped at how easily Y/n manage to figure her out.

Y/n: "Y'know, I've been to your home. Colchis, right?"

Medea nodded slowly. Emiya watched with intrigue as Medea gazed up at Y/n.

From nowhere though, a flurry of bolts fired at the group. Ishtar managed to deflect them all with ease as Rins Archer walked out.

Archer: "hmph, I was hoping to hit her."

Ishtar: "This situation's under control, Archer. Leave."

Archer: "Sorry, No can do."

Y/n: "tch. Medea, is there a summoning circle nearby?"

Medea: "Y-Yes. Why?"

Y/n: "I got a plan."

Y/n turned to Serenity and Ishtar before nodding at the two.

Y/n: "You two hold him off and keep yourselves safe."

Ishtar: "Heh, you sound worried."

Y/n: "I'm your master. It's my job to be worried about you idiots."

Serenity smiled as she prepared to take on Archer while Ishtar just scoffed.

Y/n and Medea ran into the temple before they found the summoning circle that Medea used to summon her Assassin.

Medea: "What's your plan?"

Y/n: "Imma piss off Artoria and use heaven's feel again."

Y/n slammed his hands onto the circle and a specific person that Ereshkigal mentioned came to mind.

Archer struggled to keep up with Serenity's speed as he tried to get past her. Whenever he did, Ishtar would appear and kick his ass back.

Archer: "Dammit! I can't stop him at this point!"

Emiya was behind the two girls and he couldn't help but feel useless without Saber. Archer then jumped back and brought out his bow before he fired multiple shots that curved around Ishtar and Serenity and were going straight for Emiya.

However a muscular leg landed right in front of him and a barrier was erected, protecting Emiya from harm.

???: "That is enough, Archer. You are finished."

Emiya looked up and saw the armoured man stood before him carrying a spear and a shield in his hands.

Archers eyes widened slightly as Y/n and Medea emerged from the temple.

Y/n: "Girls, meet your new partner."

The man turned to the two, his face covered by his helmet.

???: "Greetings. I am Leonidas of Sparta. A Lancer class Servant."

"