12 : READY FOR IT

Börja om från början

There are sweats dripping down on the six girls' (Jiweon, Yai, Jiyeon, Myungsoo, Daeun, Seungwan) body. There are silence engulfing the atmosphere and it makes the situation worst. No one dares to speak,

Not until Gyongai ties her hair up into a bun.

That's the cue. Jiweon looks at Yai, Yai did the same to Jiyeon, Jiyeon to Myungsoo, Myungsoo to the youngest, Seungwan. Seungwan stares at Daeun who seems clueless about the happenings.

The five girls stare at Daeun. "W-What?" Daeun drops her smile, "D-Did I do something stupid again?" She tries to ask for some confirmation but all she receives is a facepalm.

Daeun pouts.

Jiweon looks back at Gyongai. Once she ties her hair up, that means things are getting serious and they shouldn't step at her wrong foot.

Gyongai is kind. She really is. But, when someone disobeys her rules, when someone is in danger, and when someone is disrespecting her, she becomes a beast.

And this is a good example of that moment.

"Eonnie, calm down. I'm sure Jennie has her reasons." Jiweon calmly says, "I-I agree with Eonnie. Jennie can be a little hardworking!" Yai tries to cover up the wound Jennie made.

"She's just working hard. Remember? Jeremie is sick. Maybe she needs money that's why she has her overtime. Jennie justs cares about her brother." Jiyeon smiles softly.

"If she wanted help with Jeremie, she could've told us! I can help her, we can help her." Gyongai bangs the table. The six girls flinch.

"Calm down Eonnie. Jennie― I mean, Eonnie Jennie might be on her way by now." Seungwan emphasizes the word eonnie.

"Pfft. Eonnie." Daeun snorts at Seungwan's attempt to be polite. The younger glares at the beaming girl before kicking her legs under the table since Daeun is across from her.

"Hey!" Daeun looks at Gyongai, pointing at Seungwan. "She kicked me, Eonnie!" The girl cries.

Gyongai looks at Daeun, giving her a sign to just shut the fuck up.

Dauen pouts retracting the kick at Seungwan. Myungsoo glares at the two bickering then diverts her gaze to their stressed Eonnie.

"Seungwan's right Eonnie. Jennie probably knows what she is doing," Myungsoo nervously gulps the lump on her throat, hoping that Gyongai will buy it.

Gyongai sighs for the nth time. "Okay, okay, maybe i'm just overreacting." The older stands up whilst the six other girls let out the breaths they have been holding.

"But― what if she's in danger? W-What if―" Jiweon stands up aswell, walking closer to Gyongai to pat her shoulder. "Relax, Jennie is going to be fine, but you," Jiweon points at her. "You need to sleep right now, your eyes are getting hollow."

Gyongai suddenly feels insecure, "Does it look bad?" She asks Jiweon, oh Jiweon wants to say yes cause Gyongai literally looks like a panda on drugs.

"N-No! It's not, right girls?" Jiweon widens her eyes out at the six girls who frantically nod their heads. Gyongai pouts, "Hmm okay then, m'going to sleep."