Part 25

Aiyana

I knew rumors would spread that Henry wasn't dead like Damien had told them and that he wasn't who he originally said he was so I wasn't surprised when whispering exploded through the dining hall when we arrived.

Henry squeezes my hand as we walk to the head table.

"I know many of you are confused. Damien told you all I had died protecting our Luna." He looks down at me and smiles warmly before continuing.

"You see, Aiyana is my mate." The silence is almost deafening.

"Before I continue, please know that deceiving everyone, including Aiyana, was a necessary evil. The past 15 years for me has been spent training and preparing so that I would be able to come back one day and reclaim what was rightfully mine and stolen from me."

Henry proceeds to explain to his people that he has been working to free them from Damien since the day Damien tried to kill him 15 years ago.

"That's not possible! The entire Weylyn family is dead! He showed us their bodies!"

Henry grips my hand, causing me to look up at him. I'm sure he thinks I must have been traumatized by this but I honestly don't remember whether I saw them or not. I certainly didn't see the bodies of my father or brother.

Some of the Elders stand, telling everyone to quiet down. "It is true. His grandmother is still alive as proof that he is who he says he is. He is the Rightful Alpha to this pack."

People quiet down for the most part as Henry starts to lay out his ideals and plans for the pack. All I can concentrate on however, is the look on Cheryl's face as she stares at Henry. It's like she is seeing a ghost and it sends chills down my spine.

When everyone moves to finally begin dinner, I lose Cheryl in the crowd. I try to find her but Henry pulls me back.

"Hey, are you okay?"

I sigh, "I went to the school this afternoon after helping in the fields this morning."

"And? What has you so distressed?"

"Cheryl teaches in the preschool. She told me you three were inseparable as children and she was still affected by that loss. I feel like I need to apologize for not telling her who you were before you made your announcement. She was your and Liam's best friend and even told me that she thought they were going to end up together. I want to go find her and make sure she's okay."

Henry pales but nods, "Do you want me to come with you?"

I shake my head, "I'll be okay." I kiss his cheek before walking out of the dining hall.

I look around the hallway a bit before heading outside. I'm sure she wanted some air.

"Cheryl? Are you out here?"

I turn a corner and see her curled up on the ground crying. "Oh Cheryl..."

I kneel next to her and rub circles on her back in an attempt to help her calm down. "I'm so sorry. I didn't realize he would make that announcement tonight otherwise I would have told you earlier."

"Please... just... leave me alone. I know you're trying to help, but I just need to be alone."

I sigh, "Okay. If you need anything though, let me know. I just want to help."

I take her silence as her agreeing so I stand up and walk back into the dining hall. I smile sadly at Henry before sitting next to him.

"Is she okay?"

I shrug, "I think she will be eventually. A lot has happened today and I think she's just overwhelmed. I'm honestly surprised more people aren't breaking down like that."

After dinner, we head to the Beta Cottage since the Alpha Cottage still needs to be cleaned out.

As soon as the door is closed, I pull Henry into a deep kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushes me up against the wall, causing a moan to escape. I wrap my legs around his waist, his growing hardness grinding against my core.

"Take me upstairs and make love to me Henry. I need you more than anything or anyone right now."

He growls, pulling me into another deep kiss before walking upstairs with me in his arms. By the time we get to the Master Bedroom, we are somehow both naked.

He lays me on the bed gently, kissing over my heated skin slowly. He pays more attention to my belly, praying to the Moon Goddess that I'm already pregnant with his child.

His lips trail up the skin of my inner thighs, leaving goosebumps in their wake. He finally makes it to the apex of my thighs and I'm in heaven.

He takes his time, making sure the only thing on my mind is what he is doing at that exact moment.

I cry out in pleasure as he brings me to my climax, my back arching off the bed.

He crawls up beside me, moving so my back is to his front. He lifts my right leg and enters me slowly. I gasp at the feeling of being full to bursting, my hand gripping the sheets as he moves slowly.

His pace starts to pick up as his free hand moves from my breasts down my body. I can feel my pleasure building as I cry out his name.

His fingers start to rub my clit quickly, "Cum for me my love. Let me hear you scream."

That's all it takes for me to come undone, my whole body spasming as my orgasm wracks through me.

He holds me tighter as his own orgasm takes over, his skin smacking against my own as his thrusts become erratic.

He doesn't let me go even after we are both spent, choosing instead to hold me as close to him as possible.

I guess we fall asleep that way because I wake up to the feeling of his morning-wood inside me. We make love once more before deciding it was time for a shower.