Dare: Mashing Up The Questions

Juliet: Wow, 11k! Thank you all for reading! Like seriously, I'm overjoyed!

Crystal: So what are we doing today?

Juliet: Well...I got some good news and some bad news...

Sunshine: What is it, Juwiet?

Juliet: Good news is, I'm gonna be choosing at least 5 truths and dares to to do for this chapter!

Pearl: And the bad news...?

Juliet: After this chapter, it'll be farewell and goodbye.

Speed: What?!

Juliet: Mm-hm! This book'll be my first to be hit with the complete button in a few days!

Lazuli: Finally, I'll have some peace and quiet.

Leaf: Don't say that, sis! What's the first truth?

Andrea: Two truths from the lovely SkyOrBP964!

Juliet: Lazuli, what are your favorite books, and Speed, do you know what a cinnamon roll is?

Lazuli: I'm currently reading Love in the Time of Charmander and The Catcher in the Raichu, but my favorite book so far is The Lion, the Witch, and the Wartortle.

Silvia: I hate reading...

Speed: And I literally have no idea what a cinnamon roll is or why Pokémon call me that. I'm not edible nor do I have brown fur.

Crystal: *doubling over in laughter*

Flare: What are the next dares?

Andrea: Cladsy127 dares Pearl to make a Yandere face.

Black: No. No, no, no, no. Arceus, please, no.

Pearl: I mean, whatever you say...

Silvia: W-why is she staring at me in particular? What did I ever do to her?!

Black: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!

Andrea: Oh, you wanna see an Espeon yandere face? I'll give you an Espeon yan--

Juliet: Not now! You'll scare off everyone within a 10 mile radius!

Andrea: Oh, fine!

꧁꧂

Silvia: Can we do the next dare now? Please!

Juliet: Sure! fnafdemon dares everyone to reenact a scene from a horror movie.

Sunshine: Eep! Those are scary!