chapter 5

oh I was an immature bad guy

oh it's the price of making you cry

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'' Jungkook is in jail, no one has heard anything from Rowoon in three days and your solution is to throw a party? ''

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'' Jungkook is in jail, no one has heard anything from Rowoon in three days and your solution is to throw a party? ''

I am once again disappointed, but not surprised.

Jisoo swung her arm around my shoulders, forced me to turn my back to Bambam, pushed my cheek against hers and quietly hissed: '' What are you doing? We just got to the party and you are already insulting the host. This is why you never get invited anywhere. ''

'' You're only here because I was too much of a coward to come alone, '' I bluntly muttered in response. '' I'm not going to hold back just because you want to make a good impression. You were fine until now, sneaking into these types of parties by crawling through the bushes or climbing through windows and you will be fine in the future. I know you, Jisoo. Walking through the front door like everybody else, will take away part of the fun. ''

She was quiet for a few moments, frowning and pondering over my words, before she reluctantly nodded and spun us around again. She still smiled when she faced Bambam, while I crossed my arms on my chest and glared at him in annoyance. The orange-haired boy was sprawled on a beige couch and carelessly drinking whiskey. His family's mansion was full of adolescents that were instantly down for a last-minute impromptu house party. I felt anxious just watching them destroy his expensive furniture, but he didn't seem to care about it, even when someone started throwing his mother's fine china at a wall, just for the fun of it or when another person set one of his chairs on fire.

'' Kunpimook Bhuwakul... '' Bambam's smile disappeared when he heard me use his real full name. '' You are a selfish jerk. ''

He downed what was left of his whiskey before he smashed the glass against the ground and stood up. Some people turned their heads at the sound of shattering and even I flinched before I quickly took a step back. His smirk returned when he noticed my frightened reaction, he tilted his head and threateningly asked: '' Do you want me to show you what selfish is? ''