Part three:

Warning: Unsympathetic Logan

"Leave pat pat alone! It's not his fault!" Patton felt a hand go onto his shoulder. He looked up and saw Virgil, still in his little space, glaring at the others. "Leave him alone! He was helping me keep a secret and your just big bullies for pressuring him!" Virgil yelled again. 

Everyone but Logan's facial expressions softened. "Virgil, we aren't blaming Patton... we are sorry we were pressuring him," Roman said softly, taking a step towards Virgil, only to be dragged backwards by Logan. 

"Patton, I expect an explanation" Logan stated. Patton tensed up and searched for anger in Logan's face... he found it. 

"L-Logan, don't be mad... please, Virgil didnt want anyone to know, but I found out and have been helping him" Patton stammered. 

"FOUND OUT WHAT?! THAT'S WHAT I'M ASKING HERE!" Logan yelled. Virgil and Patton both tensed up, Patton was pushing back his tears, but in his state, Virgil just bawled and flung himself at Patton, who hugged him reassuringly. 

"Logan, maybe you should go to your room to calm down, I'm sure they will explain soon," Roman said, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, trying to calm down the logical side. Logan slapped away Roman's hand and stormed off to his room, slamming his door as he entered. 

Tears were now cascading down both Virgil and Patton's cheeks, Logan's outburst scaring both of them. Roman rushed to their side, trying to calm them down, bringing both boys into a hug. Isaac stood, staring blankly, still trying to process what had just happened. Thomas came out of his room, hearing the yelling and slamming of doors. 

"What's going on? Are pat and Virge ok?" Isaac threw himself at Thomas, wrapping his arms around him tightly, sobbing. Roman was now sitting with a sobbing Patton on his lap, Virgil on Patton's lap.

After they had managed to calm everyone down, Roman, Thomas, Isaac, Patton and Virgil all went downstairs together. Patton sat on the couch and Virgil sat on his lap, with Isaac and Thomas next to them and Roman sat on the floor. 

"So, Patton, what's going on with Virgil, we understand that it was a secret, but now that the cat is out the bag, I think you should tell us," Roman said. 

Patton looked down at Virgil for confirmation that he could tell them, Virgil nodded. "Well, I'm sure that you can see a small change in Virgil, specifically his height and speech" Patton began, everyone nodded. "Y-you see, Virgil... Virgil is a little, his mind triggers a regression, leading to him getting smaller in size and his speech to be more like a toddler," Patton said. 

"Regression can be triggered by many different things, for instance, seeing small children playing together, or seeing a relative which they haven't seen in a long time and miss dearly. Many different things can trigger it and it's different for everyone, Patton must have triggered Virgil's regression whilst they were together and Virgil told him." There was silence... 

"How do you know that Isaac?" Isaac paused and shot worried glances to Thomas, who nodded. "I... well.. uhh, you see-" 

"I'm a little too..." Thomas cut off Isaac with a small mumble. Everyone was shocked by the new piece of information, all but Virgil. "You see, Virgil is one of my sides, therefore I have a small chance of being a little too, it was only when we all finally excepted him, that I started regressing" 

"that's partly the reason why I have been sneaking off to Thomas' room," Isaac said. 

"Do you have any more information which could be useful Isaac?" Roman asked, looking for more of an idea on what to do. 

"Well, some littles like to have someone close to them, like a partner or a sibling, which they can confide in, some like to call their guardian mommy, or daddy or sometimes give them a pet name which is easy to say and recognise. For instance, when Pat left Virgils room, he said 'goodnight daddy' meaning that he trusts Patton" Virgil blushed and Patton wrapped his arms around the smaller boy tighter.