Episode Five 🌹

~Jhacari~

"You bullied my sister?" I looked at Nicole. We were now at home and Nicole was laying in bed while I just finished getting dressed for bed.

"Why does it matter? That was years ago." She said switching tv channels. "It doesn't matter how long ago it was. Your gonna have to respect my sister." I said walking out the room into the bathroom.

I started to brush my teeth. If me and Nicole gon be married she gon have to respect my sister. Meaning that skinny Minny shit gotta go.

I finished my hygiene and went to bed. "Night baby." She kissed my cheek and went to sleep. I was afraid to sleep because ever since she disappeared I had nightmare after nightmare of her.

When I went to sleep I had another nightmare.

"Skinny Minny!" Jaylen saw a couple of girls walk over to her and fear coursed her body. "Heard you and Jhacari were brother and sister." One girl said looking Jay up and down. She nodded and the girl punched her in her face.

"If hes so much yo brother nobody would be calling you skinny Minny stupid ass." The girls walked away and Jay went to Jhacari.

"I hate you!" She screamed at him but he was confused since he knew nothing bout her being bullied.

"Why can't I be like you!" She screamed. She pulled Jhacari's gun from his waistband and held it to her temple. "This is all your fault." Her finger on the trigger.

"No!" I shot up and closed my eyes. That dream was something else. Next to me Nicole wasnt in bed. I went into the bathroom and did my hygiene and looked at myself in the mirror. "Why am I such a terrible brother?" I asked myself.

I got dressed in something simple then went downstairs to Nicole.

"What you cookin bae?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her waist

"What you cookin bae?" I asked her wrapping my arms around her waist. "Pancakes, grits and eggs." She said flipping a pancake. "That's what I'm talkin bout." I smacked her ass and went into the fridge.

I got out the carton of orange juice and drank it. Nicole scrunched up her face. "Theres a reason cups were invented you know." She said getting butter.

"I know." I said putting the carton in the fridge. "What you doin today?" She asked me and I shrugged. "Might chill with the guys at the trap or whatever." I said grabbing my phone texting Nasir.

Me: u n quan tryna chill
Nas: I'm down. Yall come to my crib, Niyah not gon be here
Me: where she goin?
Nas: her n ha mama jus left
Me: rd we'll be dere

I got my plate and sat down to eat. "You should hang out wit Jay." I suggested and she shook her head. "I'll pass." I rolled my eyes. "If we gon be in this relationship you gotta get along with my sister. I'm not playin." She rolled her eyes but kept eating.

~Jaylen~

"Where you wanna go first?" I asked Za'Niyah as we drove around. "Ice cream?" I nodded and turned up the radio.

Or Nah by Ty Dolla Sign played.

"Baby get that paper, prolly got a lot of other bithes owe ya favors. Pussy so good I had to save that shit for later." I rapped to the song.

"Can you do it like that on this....or nah?" I heard Niyah mumble and I chuckled.  I turned the station and Come Thru by Jacquees came on.

"This my song!" Niyah said.

"Baby yo body is legit, mama made you thick. Dont know why you wonder why them other girls talk trash." She sang making sure she ain't cuss.

"I see sex in your eyes, sex between yo thighs I don't play no games." I sang and we laughed.

Moments later we pulled up to the ice cream shop and we got out. We went inside. "What ice cream you want?" I asked her. "Mint chocolate chip." She said and I nodded.

"Can I get a mint chocolate chip and a vanilla with rainbow sprinkles and chocolate fudge with a cherry on top?" The lady nodded and we sat down waiting on our ice cream.

I went on my phone scrolling through Instagram. Our ice cream came and we started eating it. We ate it in the ice cream place because if she got ice cream on my damn seats I'd have to beat her ass.

"What you wanna do after?" I asked her. "I got all day planned out." She said and I nodded letting her know I was listening.

"After ice cream we can go to the mall and buy some stuff then go to get something to eat, then we could go home and bake a cake." She said and I nodded.

We finished up our ice cream and got in the car to head to the mall.

                            ~Nasir~

"Guess who just walked through the damn door." Quan said dapping up Jha. "What yall tryna do?" Jhacari asked sitting down. "Smoke, drink and talk shit." Quan said and I nodded making a blunt.

Jhacari sighed and I looked up at him. "What's up wit you?" I asked licking the paper. "Its Nicole. I want them to get along but she ain't tryna do it." He complained.

"Dont make em try to hang out because 1. It's never gon work. They hate each other. Hell hate ain't even the word." Quan said drinking from his beer bottle.

"But I love both of em and I want them to get along." Jha said and I shook my head. "If they don't wanna get along dont force it. You gotta think about it." I said lighting the blunt up.

"Look at it from Jaylen's point of view." I said and he looked at me stupid.

"Story time." Quan said.

"Once upon a time Nicole was Jay's best friend, then after the 8th grade she switched up on her for no reason--"

"There is a reason we just dont know what the reason was." Quan interrupted me.

"Nicole basically started to torture her like the rest of the school just because she was Skinny. All they ever called her was Skinny Minny. Then whenever she wanted to hang out with her older brother he seemed to always bail on her, so one day she got sick of it. The bullying, feeling alone, feeling empty and then having her brother not wanna hang with her.

"So one day she attempted suicide." I finished.

"Nicole and Jay ain't finna get along no matter how hard you try."

I'm thinking about making this into a series.

Should I?

If I do make it a series its gonna be Season 1: For My Girls
Season 2: For My Man
Season 3: For Our Life

Or at least something like that.

See yall next chapter

Love y'all 😘

-🦋