"It's not a problem, can I hold him?" Renee asked.

"Um, yes, of course," Bailey gave her baby to Renee who immediately went into her baby voice mode.

"Dr Bailey, if you need some time off until your husband comes, take it, I'll torture one of your interns," 

"Certainly, who do you want?"

"I heard there's a 007 among them,"

"That's me, Dr George O'Malley," George said as the other snickered.

"What do you people find funny?" She snapped at the others.

"O'Malley, come on, we'll have fun,"

"She's great," George said as he joined the others for lunch.

"Who?"

"Foster,"

"Dude, she called you 007," Alex said with a smirk.

"I don't care, she's great, here she comes-" George said as the other looked up to see Renee sit next to Issac.

"Who's that?" Meredith asked as she slurped her juice.

"Please don't tell me he's her boy.....friend," George trailed as she pecked Issac on his cheek.  

"Poor Georgie,"

"What?! Stop it, stop making it something it's not,"

"I heard she was with Sloan," Meredith said.

"Sloan? Plastic Sloan? Mark Sloan?"

"Do you any other Sloan?" 

"How do you know that?"

"She's Derek's best friend, they went to college together, did their internship and residency together, he had to drag her out of his apartment when they found Addison and Mark together,"

"Damn, she's his Christina," Izzie said.

"I love that you people find my life to be amusing, let's get back to work, O'Malley?" 

The hospital was quiet that day for the oncologist, there were no new cases and no surgeries, just a couple of post-ops and then she was free for the day

The hospital was quiet that day for the oncologist, there were no new cases and no surgeries, just a couple of post-ops and then she was free for the day. They have been in Seattle for a week now and neither of them had seen the city properly, so they decided to use the free evening to visit some tourist spots and have a nice dinner later on. However, when they were at the Chihuly Garden and Glass, Issac got a call from home.

"Yes, Sir......Right, Sir," Issac said as he cut his phone, looking sadly at Renee.

"When?"

"In two days," They were sitting at one of the benches, Renee looked at him, she was sad he had to go so quickly, she was hoping they would have another week or so together.