chase2.0 liked by charlidamelio and others
       party at charli's. don't miss it 😈
       view all 293 comments

Maybe this was what he needed.

Calling an Uber, Alejandro stood by the road, waiting for it to come. Once it had arrived, he told the driver the address, and then started the journey.

~~10 minutes later~~

He arrived at Charli's house, hoping to get a chance to clear his head. Going through the main entrance, he went straight to the kitchen, and poured a cup of the first thing he saw. He poured 3 more shots of the same drink, not wanting to get drunk, but only feel a little buzzed. He was a heavyweight, so all was good.

He stood by the table, overlooking the party and frowning.

Why would people want to go to these? All they do horribly dance to shitty music and get drunk. Well that's what you expect, especially typical Hype House parties. He was about to take another shot when he heard an uproar in the main party room. It was as if someone famous had just walked in. Looking towards the kitchen door, Alejandro saw Chase walk in.

Obviously.

However, who he saw holding his hand was not what he had expected.

Reva?

Why was Reva with Chase?

He had no time to find a reason because they were both coming this way and if Reva was to see him, it would lead to a whole different conversation that he was not in the mood for. Alejandro hurried to the corner of the kitchen, where there were a few more people playing darts, and thankfully he blended in with the crowd. Trying not too seem too suspicious, he carefully watched Chase's every move.

But here's the thing.

Reva was smiling.

Why is she smiling? Surely she wouldn't be happy while she was with Chase, right?

Right?

Alejandro fought with his thoughts, trying to find a meaning to all of this when he realised Reva was drinking.

A lot.

And she wasn't stopping.

Reva never drank. She never got drunk, minus that one time at Ebun's party.

Something was up.

Chase.

It was obvious that Chase was the one trying to get Reva to drink more, probably so that he could take advantage of her while she was drunk.

'Not on my watch.' Alejandro thought to himself.

Seeing that Chase was now leading Reva towards the stairs, and she willingly followed, Alejandro threw his cup down onto the floor and ran over to the two, pushing Chase out the way, making him let go of Reva.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" he shouted.

Chase pushed Alejandro back.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Get the fuck off of my girl!"

"Last time I checked, she wasn't your girl anymore! What, did you think she'd stay with your ugly ass-"