Chapter Thirty-Six

Uma and Morgan were walking to Mals castle. The wind was blowing and it seemed like each step the two took the more powerful the wind got.
"You know I saw my mom wearing a necklace too." Morgan said.
"So?" Uma asked.
Morgan shrugged.
"She just doesn't usually wear necklaces." Morgan said.
Uma stopped walking. She looked at the necklace. It was a locket, similar to the one Ursula gave to her a long time ago. Uma frowned. She opened the locket and seen a piece of the magical seashell.
"Ugh!" Uma groaned.
Morgan stopped walking and looked back at Uma. Walking back towards her he asked;
"What?"
"There's only a piece of the shell in here." Uma replies.
"What?!" Morgan asked, not believing the words that were coming out of Umas mouth.
"Are you serious?"
Morgan took the necklace from Uma. He looked at it.
"No." Morgan mumbled.
Uma started to think. That's when she realized what Morgan said.
"Wait!" Uma said sounding a little hopeful. "You said that your mom was wearing a necklace?" Uma asked.
"Uh-huh, why?" Morgan asked.
Uma looked at Morgan dumbfounded and he had a huge smile on his face.
"Morgana has the rest of the shell." They said in unison.

"Dude, your mom is dead . . . isn't she?" Carlos asked. "And . . . she's not magical."
"Hello dear."
Jay started to tear up. All he knew about his Mom was that she had an eye for diamonds just like his father and that she dyed while giving birth to him.
"My goodness you've grown up so much and you're very brave." Jays mother said. "I mean you've fought The Great Maleficent, Uma and her pirate crew, Princess Audrey, That ol' Chernabog, I hated him, and now Princess Laveena, I am so proud of you!"
"Wait Jay, who is your mom?" Mal asked.
"My name is Madame Medusa."
"Oh, I've heard about you in my history class here in Auradon!" Evie said. "They said that she was put on The Isle of the Lost but I don't remember seeing you, now I know why."
Madame Medusa used the magic she was wielding to create her face. She was smiling.
"Mom?" Jay asked, trying not to cry.
"Oh, don't cry sweetie!"
"Wait, how are doing that?" Carlos asked.
"It's . . . let's just say . . . it's something to do with the afterlife." Madame Medusa replies.
She then turns her attention back to her son.
"I'll see you around, kay, you have a world to save."
Madame then goes away.
"Well that was easier than I thought it would be." Mal said.
The gang laughs.
"Alright are we ready?!" Mal asked.
"No, I gotta get this diamond!" Celia said.
Everyone turns to Celia. Her pockets were full of golden nuggets and jewelry. Scarlet frowns.
"Where did she find gold nuggets?" Scarlet asked.
"It's Celia." Evie said.
Celia grabs the diamond she was struggling for and it made the whole room shake.
"Uh-oh!" Celia said.
"Everyone get out!" Jay yelled.
The VKS ran out of the room before the pile of diamonds and jewels fell. Jay closed the door behind him and Carlos helped him keep it shut. When they stopped hearing rumbling from behind the door they moved from the door slowly. Jay walked over to Celia.
"Have you made your fortune?" Jay asked.
Celia grinned from ear to ear.
"Oh I've made more than a fortune, I've made three fortunes, one for my Dad, one for me, and one for Freddie." Celia said.
Jay chuckled.
"Alright so how to we get out of this thing, I want a little snack." Scarlet said.
"You love to eat don't you?" Mal asked.
"I'm a lion, all we do is eat and sleep." Scarlet said defending herself.
Jay walked to where the entrance of the lamp was. He looked up.
"Um . . . that's a good question." Jay said.
"I've got got this." Mal said.
Her eyes turned green.
"A curse was placed by a witch that flew on a broom levitate us and transport us back to my living room."
Everyone turned into green puffs of magic and was transported back to Mals living room.
"Phew! Is everyone okay?" Mal asked.
Evie checked herself out. They were all back in their killer leather outfits.
"Aww, I would've liked to keep my lamp outfit." Evie said.
Evie then gasped.
"I could use our lamp outfits for inspiration for Carlos's wedding!" Evie said.
Scarlet snorted.
"A VK getting married, oh my badness that's worst than being put on the Isle for no reason." Scarlet said.
Scarlet was still thinking about Carlos getting married, which made her laugh. Celia looked at a diamond that was poking of her pocket she then turns her attention to Carlos.
"Have you got ring for her?" Celia asked.
Carlos was silent for a long moment. Celia scuffed. She gave him a diamond.
"What kind of husband are you?" Celia asked. "You can't marry someone without a ring!"
"Ooh, here let me see I can make it into a perfect light blue diamond ring." Mal said.
"Yeah, but what about Auradon?" Carlos asked.
"It'll be quick!" Mal said.
"Okay." Carlos said, giving Mal the diamond.
Mal closed her hand on the diamond, clenching it tight. Magic emerged from her palm and made the diamond turn into a beautiful ring. Mal opened her hand and looked at the ring. She smiled at it.
"Here you go." Mal said.
"Woah!" Evie mumbled.
"Wow!" Carlos said, taking the ring from Mal.
Celias eyes were wide.
"Can you make me a ring!" Celia asked.
Mal chuckled.
"Sure, but not right now, we need to figure out how to work the jewel and undo this evil." Mal said. "But first we need the magical seashell."

Morgan went back in the water alone. He swam back to Ursulas cave. He peeked into the cave and saw that the two sisters eating their soup and watching soap operas. Morgan wiggles his fingers and said a spell in his head. His sea magic wiggles it's way to Morganas necklace and took it off of her.
Morgan's magic brought the necklace to him. It was locket, just like the one Uma had. Morgan smiles as he swims back to the surface. He turned into a human and stood where Uma stood. He opened the locket and saw the other half of the seashell. The two brought the parts together and the seashell magically fixed itself.
"Wicked!" They said in unison.
"Alright let's go back to the gang." Uma said.