Hannaiya's Evening

Start from the beginning

"So.." he smiled at me.

"So.." I shrugged.

"The food was amazing." He grinned.

"I know, you've been on repeat for the past hour." I giggled.

"So..." He rested his head in his hand.

"So..?" I sat up slightly.

"I'm sorry for earlier. You know I love you right." He said so smoothly, before going red in his face. He looked embarrassed as my mouth dropped, in confusion.
"I-I mean as a f-friend. I love you as a friend and it just upsets me on how you're leaving in such short notice." He recovered smoothly. Hmm?

"Yeah I know." I huffed. "But come visit me if you want. You'll enjoy the UK. And gosh! The attention you'd get." I eyed him up and down playfully.

His long sleeve, green turtle neck top suited him. It showed of his good physique.

"Are you checking me out?" He chuckled and I shrugged.

"People!" Shouted Joe's unnecessary ass. "Let's play... Twister!" He ran over with the game box in his hand.

"That's a sexual game. That's weird." I stated.

"It's only weird in you make it weird." Joe grinned and for some fucking reason BRIANÓS agreed with him.

"It will be fun." Shrugged Brianós.

"Hanaiya, here in Korea it's important that you be a good host." Joe put his hand on his hip.

"Whatever. Where's Johnny-boy?" I got up from the table, ready to play this weirdo game.

"In the shower. I say, you two start and I be the watcher." Joe nonchalantly shrugged.

"Okay pervert undo the box."

I gave Brianós a sorry look, but he looked joyed. Ugh.
..

I was on all fours and Brianós sort of hovered over me. His left arm, left thigh and his cheek lightly brushed her my skin.

 His left arm, left thigh and his cheek lightly brushed her my skin

I felt the tensions begin to build up. I looked up, which was a big mistake. Joe as per usual, with his conniving-self was eating the left over plantain and drinking his glass of wine, staring at us with interest. By looking up it caused me to shake and fall on my left side. It also caused Brianós to fall. Precisely, on top of me. We were in a spooning position. It was awkward, but my snakey-ass body sent tingles to a place I don't want to feel tingles.

"Alright heavy ass, up up!" I groaned.

He got up and then we just sort of looked at each other.

"Joe... you're a dickhead." I said as I stood up. I walked to the kitchen, needing some water.

"What did I do?" He said innocently.

In the midst of drinking a glass of fresh, cool, NEEDED water, I felt a presence behind me. I knew it was Brianós, because of his heavy footsteps and his masculine floral scent. He leaned over to grab a glass, slowly, making me nervous. He could've said excuse me. But you know what's about to go down.

He then spun on his heels to also grab a drink of water.

"Intense eh?" He laughed after his big sip.

"I guess?" I shrugged. Being blunt was the only thing that could save me.

As he drank the rest of his water, he scanned me lustfully with his light brown/green irises. My body had a mind of its own, but I wasn't trying to give in. Why am I suddenly lust addict? You fucked Ty and you're about to-
..
"Fuckkkkkk!" I moaned. This felt good and it was a good distraction and release.

"You feel so good!" He moaned into my neck as on hand held my waist and the other squeezed my breast.

I hope the twins couldn't hear us, but who cares?! They're basically the cause. Johnny's wit at the beginning and Joe's idea of fucking twister. Ugh!

"Don't fucking cum in me!" I breathed out as I felt his paste quicken. As soon I said that I realised I wasn't really taking my pills regularly. I forgot about them, especially as I didn't anticipate having sex for a VERY long while.

"Uh.. I- I.. w-o-n-t." He moaned. I knew he was cumming and last minute he pulled out and spilled his nastiness on my back.

How fucking embarrassing!!! Not did I just have sex with Brianós, I didn't get to cum. It was a strange build up feeling and it left me a little disappointed. I was NOT going to finish off in front of him either. This whole situation was a mistake.

"I'm going to shower. Please don't linger around here. Bri, this was a mistake." I locked my en-suite door and began showering.

I wanted to cry. Not, because I fucked someone meaninglessly, but because all of today's events suddenly crashed into my shoulders.

Fuck sake...