A lil catch up

Its been two weeks since my workspace was infected with viruses, but everything was good now. I was back to regular routine. I've noticed that Brianós and I have been getting quite some attention by photographers on our lunch breaks. Only days ago, an article came out about Seung Ti Kwung hiring models at his big tech company, which caused our coworkers and us to have a great laugh. I'm surprised it wasn't reported, but I suppose it's bringing in public for the company, which is good.

Oh my, all of last week everyone fussed about my natural hair and I think Brianós fell in love with me. He said and I quote "nothings more beautiful than a beautiful woman who's natural and embraces her natural hair." It was such a weird moment, because we were walking to our ward and Ty walked past us. Obviously, Brianós bowed, but you should've seen the look Ty gave Brianós as he was walking past. It was chilling. Then Brianós fanboyed over the same boss who gave him dirty looks. Ty and I haven't spoke a single word to each other, he won't even look at me, but we've walked past a couple of times.

Brianós and I are getting closer gradually. We don't just go for morning coffees or afternoon lunches, but he's always taking pictures of us and posting it in his Instagram. I see some comments suspecting that I'm his girlfriend, but I made sure that he made sure to tell people directly that we're not a thing. I've also FaceTimed with his sister, which was at a lunch break of ours, it was so unexpected, but I didn't mind. She looked like a younger version of Jada Pinkett-Smith, yet you saw the resemblance between her and Brianós. They both had greenish eyes, but Brianós had more hazel to his. They both had light skin and similar shaped eyes. She seemed very nice, too.
After the first time, I've spoken to her two more times.
..
My Instagram was popping, thanks to the boys. I had restarted my whole feed. I followed some family, some old contacts from back home, some coworkers, and the company's managed account. Then suddenly, Johnny, Joe and Brianós began tagging me to shit, which caused more followers. The twins had a shared food account for aesthetics, which had thousand of followers. They then began posting videos of my reaction to new experimental foods, and so people began following me. Brianós, posting everything on there, but mostly on his stories. He was the type to take pictures of his food, which I never understood. No one needs to know everything about your day. The twins were chefs and posted only foods they made or were trying, so that was the difference with taking pics of their food and Brianós. But I soon got to grips with the whole aspect to social media. I too was posting some pictures of foods, or the types of drinks me and Brianós drank, but I've never posted him.

The boys have taken me to two restaurants out of town, which allegedly had the best wine or the best meats. It was a great experience, that day I felt bougie and classy. And obviously I had to post about it. I always posted the twins, they were like my best friends. I also noticed my brother commenting on posts that's only had them on it. It was weird, but it was all friendly. Next minute, Joe is DMing my half brother- like wtf. He said it was mutual conversation about baking and whatever, because it's soon my father's birthday. Which was true, but I wonder what other alternative he had. Joe always has another alternative, ALWAYS. Lil bitch.

As of this week, when the photographers bombarded us outside the cafe, one bravely asked for our media. Brianós didn't give his, but I boldly gave my Instagram. Exposure is what I want right?

And BOOM! All the pictures taking by Brianós and I, I was suddenly tagged in. So many nice comments on the page. Some were disgusting, but you just had to ignore those. And miraculously the triplets from the hotel party followed me, then more people started following. How they found my insta I have no idea, but I was sort of liking the attention.
..

"Girl! Tonight we're playing poker!" Piped up Joe. How is he always so hyped kmt.

"Korean poker." Johnny corrected as he was doing Joe's makeup.

"Yeah with a few friends out of town. Hanaiya let loose tonight, try to mingle." Stated Joe.

"I agree, every time we go out with friends you never flirt with them. Be loose." Suggested Johnny.

"Why do you want to get me laid so bad, you two?" I glared at them both.

"Because you're not perky like the time you was dropped off by the black bmw." Said Joe.

"Or when we picked you up from the hotel." Chimed in Johnny.

"You two are really a pair." I shook my head whilst they looked at me quizzically.
"I don't need sex you know." I laughed.

They both just stared at each other with a knowing look of some sort. They then bursted into laughter and gave me a 'delusional' look.

"And this is why you need to get some new dick." Joe encouraged.

"They're all replaceable. Koreans tend to roughly feel the same, just some know how to work their twinkies better." Johnny said as if this was common sense.

I just shrugged. Ty definitely didn't have a twinkie, and he definitely knew how to use his junk. Are they really all the same? Well... some are infected with infections and diseases and I'm not trying to prance around. It's not my style, but for some reason I felt a (past) level of trust with my stupid boss. I get why, but still it's stupid.

I wore a floral summer dress, in the colour turquoise. It came just above my knees, it was pretty. My mother brought it for me before I left for South Korea, but I never thought I'd wear it. I guess mum knows best.
I also wore light brown-open toe- heel sandals, making me a little taller. I wore a denim jacket that matched the colour of my shoes. To top it off I wore jewellery, something that I didn't really do.

I wore makeup, a full face, wanting to feel like a bad bitch. I know Koreans do their makeup all cutesy, but that wasn't me. I didn't want to look 15 again, just so I could be asked for my ID. Plus I personally preferred how westerners did makeup, as it suited me better. The southern eastern style was practiced on me last night by Joe and Johnny, but it wasn't for me. I did look cute though, and it sure as hell suited the twins. Joe loved makeup, Johnny- not so much, so I guess tonight people will easily be able to tell the two apart.

I co-washed my hair and blow dried it with a low setting. I then used curling cream so my curls popped. I was going to have my hair out in a parted fro. My hair at the moment dropped, but I know later it will puff out a lot more, so I grabbed a scrunchy just in case.

"Hanaiya!" Joe gawked. "I might turn straight for you." He pulled a cute face, as he just started starring at me.

Johnny slapped the slide of Joe's head, causing me to giggle.

"Let's hit the road guys." Johnny grabbed his keys.