Night out

"I work as a music producer. I've also had my fair share of Kpop stars." Laughed a friend of Joe's and Johnny's. I had already forgotten his name.

"Let's take pictures!" Squealed Joe.

"We've taken a lot." I sighed, already tired.

We were in some club/restaurant that had a lovely polished atmosphere. It was in the midsts of a city/rural area, which gained a lot of popularity with its respectable quality. We sat at a large circle table where there were ten of us in total. Everyone was super friendly. How Johnny and Joe knew so many people, closely, still perplexed me.

There were three females, besides me, in the group. They were all Korean, born and bred. They were all super friendly and it was low-key refreshing to have some female company that I could connect with.

Soe was very fair in her complexion. She seemed shorter than me and was very petite. She had a chestnut/orange-coloured hair, cut into a bob with bangs. She was cute and quirky. I loved her style. I also learnt that she was a 26 year fashion designer and is still in training. She went to engineering school after she graduated from high school, but it was her passion. Her colourful, rainbow eyeshadow exposed her wonderful makeup skills. She went with a rose coloured pink lip, keeping is soft, simple and shiny. She wore: a rainbow long sleeve crop top, dark blue denim flare jeans- with multicoloured flower designs, white chunky 4 inch heels, a long trench denim coat with different shades of blue, and for accessories she had black circle glasses and and a tweed multicoloured handbag. She also had a tiny tattoo on her face of a rose on her left cheek and when she smiled she had the deepest dimples. She was fricken cute! She was so bubbly and it was apparent that she was very adventurous.

 She was fricken cute! She was so bubbly and it was apparent that she was very adventurous

Then there was Katie. She was a digital artist for sketches and film, but occasionally worked as a bartender on cruise ships. She was super chill, and I loved her outstanding denim look too. Her hair was long, blonde and braided into two french braids. She had a blue gucci cap on, light blue denim mini skirt- with space designs, a light blue denim T-shirt blouse with two faces on it, velvet blue heels with random stickers on it. For accessories she had a small watermelon-slice bag, a septum piece, a lip pierce and a tongue piercing. She had short blue nails, blue simple eyeshadow and wore black fishnet tights. She was so laid back and chill that my new nickname for her was, cool cat. She spoke softly and spoke in a manner as if nothing phased her. You could reminisce on the death of her family members and her she wasn't effected. Weird, but it actually happened. Nevertheless, she seemed sweet, smart and kind.

 Nevertheless, she seemed sweet, smart and kind