Hannaiya's Evening

I wore a black oversized top with black leggings and my fluffy slider slippers. I parted my hair into two and gave myself to french braids. I wore some Vaseline on my lips and sprayed myself lightly with deodorant after I had my shower.

Brianós should be here any minute now and I hope he wore comfy clothes, because I wore lounge wear and Joe was currently wearing his penguin onesie. Johnny should be here any second as well and he should be home already, but it seems that he did overtime at work.

I went to put on the rice. Rice doesn't take long to cook, so that why I left it for one of the last things to do. After washing the rice and putting it into the rice cooker, I poured in the coconut milk, put in the kidney beans, added thyme, salt and black pepper. When Brianós and Johnny arrive then I'll fry the plantain.

"Boo!"

"AHHHHH!"

"So over dramatic." Laughed Johnny.

"Why'd you have to scare me?" I hit his shoulder.

"Because." He chuckled. "Mmmm, I smell good food. What's going on?" He raised and eyebrow.

"I'm cooking dinner and my work friend, Brianós, is coming over to join."

"Is he hot?" He smirked. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Why would you ask that?" I frowned and laughed.

"Because you seem to associate yourself with good looking men." He said in a 'duh' tone.

*THE BUZZER RANG*

I opened the door and hugged the fresh, floral smelling man. He hugged back, squeezing a little too hard. He then handed me a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. I thanked him and guided him to the living/dining area. Johnny came over to greet the man with a large grin on his face. They shook hands and bowed towards each other. Joe then came out of his bedroom and greeted Brianós too.

"Twins?" Brianós with his handsome smile chuckled as the boys nodded simultaneously.

"So you're the famous Brianós." Johnny said smugly. I wanted to punch him. He's only known about Brianós for a couple of minutes.

"So you've been speaking about me?" Smirked Brianós, looking into my eyes.

"N-"

"She's always talking about how handsome you are. And guess what?!.. She was right!" Joe played along. Dickhead.

And this is why I hate twins.

Everyone was either smiling or smirking. For fuck sake!

"Well I'm going to finish off the food." I scorned and walked off.

"She's so rude, would you like a drink?" One of the boys offered.

"No thanks, I'll wait until dinner." Brianós responded.

As the boys talked and laughed, I smiled as I began plating up the food on separate dishes- buffet style.

"Boys! Set the table!" I shouted out.

I then began to bring out the food. The table was set gracefully as the men before me sat at the table like little boys, anticipating their meal.

"So boys." I took a seat and pointed at all the homemade food. "This is what you call jerk pork and rice. It's a Jamaican dish my mother taught me how to took. It's got some spice to it, but I tried my best to make it moderate. Also this is a traditional side- plantain which is different from banana. Alright boys, dig in."

Dinner was a blast, especially as they all complimented me on the food. To satisfy the twins was much more satisfactory, as they're chefs. Plus they're savage, so if your food didn't taste good they would tell you about it. Or they would be silent. Brianós was getting along with the boys just fine. There was also a friendly flirty banter between Brianos and I, but friendly it was only.
...
After dinner, the twins took up the empty plates and washed the dishes. This gave me and Brianós some alone time.