Ch 28

[Chaeyoung's POV]

Shy on the streets. Sexy on the sheets.
.
.
"Do you wanna know?" my girlfriend spoke.

"h-huh? No. Haha no. I don't wanna know. Haha" I nervously panicked.

"So that's means you already googled it. You're fast Chaengie." she giggled.

I was so embarrassed and became a blushing mess. I tried my best to keep a straight face. And turned to the other side.

"yeah yeah whatever." I said trying to get myself together.

I don't wanna rush things.
But I don't know how Mina feels about this.

Ugh. I'm the only one thinking about it. Why am I like this ...

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"umm nothing.." I turned towards her with our faces just inches apart.

What have I done in my previous life to be with someone as good as her?

I unknowingly smiled by that thought which only brought a weird expression at her face. She looked at me raising one of her eyebrows.

"I'm so lucky to have you." I started stated. A light blush appeared on her face. How cuteee

[Mina's POV]

Those words from her were enough to make me blush. I softly said "So am I"
She gave me her signature smile showing her dimples. UwU

I smiled back at her too. The ants might bite anytime.

"Promise me Minari. You'll always be with me." she spoke bringing out her hand and pinky finger indicating for a pinky promise. Awwww

I connected our fingers. "I promise Chaeng. I'll always be with you and I'll love you and only you." I promised her. Ugh I guess it was too cheesy.

As soon as I said that she wrapped me into a tight hug. "AWWW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"
Though she was so smol, she was literally suffocating me.
"Uh Chae I can't breathe-" I tried speaking which made her quickly release the hug.

I decided to be bold and looked straight into her eyes. "I love you too baby cub." I said with a small smile.
Which she responded with a blush and immediately turned her head the other side to not meet my eyes. I just laughed at her actions. She was only making herself look cuter.

I made her face me. Now we're both staring at each others' soul. I can see her flushed cheeks. I moved closer and sealed my promise with a kiss.

A promise to love each other forever.

====================

[7 years later]

[No one's POV]

The older one didn't understand the cold demeanor of her lover towards her for the past four months. She knew the reason but didn't want to believe it.
Whenever she tried to have some quality time with her lover, there would always be an excuse that the latter is busy or tired.
She didn't like it. Not a single bit. She knew the truth. She knew what was happening but she didn't want to accept the fact that the person she loved the most for the past years was now cheating on her.

Flashback

While her lover was busy talking bath after returning from her work really late, she just laid at their bed. She missed the days they would cuddle and shower each other with kisses.
It was not the same anymore.

A notification rang on the phone. It wasn't hers. She decided to check what the notification was about. She hesitated at first but she reminded herself she had the full authority to. She picked the latter's phone that was above the drawer and tried to check it from the notification bar itself.

Her heart crushed into pieces. However she tried to convince herself that it was just a prank. But no. The reason her lover have been late most of the night might be because of this.

She took a peek at the message again which clearly said "The bed feels empty without you"

Hearing the shower turn off, she placed the device at the same place it was. She didn't realize her tears already reached her cheeks. She quickly shifted her position and turned to the opposite side. Letting her back face the bathroom door.

She quickly wiped her tears and pretended to be asleep. She felt her heart as if it was being squeezed by someone.
Was I not enough?

The one who always gave her a goodnight kiss and exchanged 'I love yous' now literally felt like a stranger.
The latter also laid down on their bed. Though she has her back turned, she could sense her love using her phone. Probably typing as she could hear the sound of the keyboard. She didn't dare to talk to the latter about it. Not now. She can't even utter a word. She's just wishing for all of this to be a dream. After putting the phone back, her partner went to sleep.

End of flashback
.

She decided to gather enough courage to talk about it. Whatever the consequences, she'll make everything clear today. She was silently hoping for it to be some misunderstanding.
She calmly talked and approached the younger one about the things that's been bugging her for months now.

"I'm sorry I just realized that I can't love you forever. After all this time, I eventually lost interest. In order not to hurt your feelings, I decided to not tell you." the younger one confessed straight forward.

"So you decide to cheat on me?! That's not how it works. You only ended hurting me more." the older said tears already forming. I can't cry now. No not now.

"I'm sorry. We really weren't meant to be. We need to end things." she calmly said without any hint of regret.

.

Thank you for your support. The last chapter will be released soon.