Ch 14

[Mina's POV]

I woke up. I was eagerly waiting to see Chaeyoung.

I headed for school. I met my friends and had a little chit chat.

It was lunch time. Everyone was there. But someone was missing.

My cub was missing. I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu walking towards us. But there was no sign of Chaeyoung.

After they reached the table, I asked them about Chaeyoung.

"Is Chaeyoung absent?" I asked.

"Oh.. no. She's still in the classroom talking with someone." Tzuyu replied.

What is she doing?
Who is she talking with?

I started worrying. I've been waiting to see her and now she's not here?

"I think I'll go and call her." I said receiving all their teasing stares.

[Dahyun's POV]

**FLASHBACK**

As we were heading out of the classroom, one of my classmates, Somi called Chaeyoung.

She wanted to talk to her alone so Tzuyu and I decided to go first.

**End of flashback**

[Mina's POV]

I went up to her classroom. But I slowed down my steps when I was near.

As I reached the door, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Chaeyoung's lip was locked with some other girl. She didn't seem to hate it.

I could feel my heart breaking into pieces. Although there was nothing between us, I couldn't take it.

That was too much for me to handle.

I even checked again. But no. It was Chaeyoung.

I quickly left the place. I didn't know what to do.

As I reached our table, I was totally numb.

"What's with that dead face Minari?" Sana asked.

I just shrugged it off.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I couldn't find her." I lied.

Without 30sec after I said that, Chaeyoung joined.

[Chaeyoung's POV]

As we were about to leave the classroom, I heard a voice call my name.

I turned around to see Somi. My classmate. I don't normally notice her.

"Chaeyoung-ah can I talk to you for a moment?" she requested.

"Yeah sure"

I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu leaving. This was weird.

After the class was all empty, she spoke "I don't know how you feel but, I really like you a lot." she said directly

"uh.. But I don't have any feelings for you. Sorry." I said trying to be straightforward though I was also nervous.

"oh ok." she was clearly hurt.

"...." we remained silent.

But all of a sudden, she reached for my lips.

I could feel her soft lips on mine. This was not right. I don't even know her.

"Please, just for a minute. I promise I won't bother you again." she whispered softly