Ch 3

After the role distribution I went back to my class.

The only thought that revolved around my mind was Mina unnie. She did not talk much unlike Jihyo and Nayeon unnie.

I kinda wished she talked to me.

As I reached my classroom, I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu talking with Nayeon and Jihyo.

I was kinda shocked. Well Dahyun told me earlier that she was friends with some of them. But I didn't expect it to be this two.

Tzuyu noticed me and called me. The four of them stared at me as I approached.

"hi again Chaeyoung" Nayeon unnie greeted as I greeted back. Well so she didn't forget my name?

Tbh,  I wanted to ask them where Mina unnie was. Not long after we started talking, the bell rang. So they had to rush to their classrooms.

I waited for the class to end so that I could ask Dahyun if she knew anything about Mina unnie.

After a long wait, I was finally able to ask her.
"Oh Mina unnie?"
'Yea'
"Why do you wanna know?"
'oh gosh just answer me tofu'
"Well yeah I know her."
My eyes brighten up as I was waiting for her to say
"But we don't talk much"
All my hopes scattered.

The two laughed at my face which was full of dissapointment.

[Mina's POV]

I was sitting in my class when this two, Nayeon and Jihyo rushed into the classroom.

'Where were you?' I inquired
"Went To meet our juniors" Jihyo replied
"We saw Chaeyoung too" Nayeon quickly added
Which I just replied with a 'hmm'

The two of  them started talking about Chaeyoung and that how cute she was.
I would be lying if I say that she wasn't cute.
For me she resembles a cub

The way she flustered when I caught her staring at me. She's really cute.