"Harry's amazing in bed," I said to the floor. I looked up and all the women had wide eyes. I smiled and blushed. "That man can't keep his hands off me." They all giggled. "I've dated other men before for much longer periods of time than Harry but Harry is by far the best man I have ever been with."

"As a man or in bed?" They all chuckled. I nervously laughed.

"Both." They laughed again. I sipped some of my water and searched around the elegant room once more.

"How did he catch a woman like you?" Annabella asked. She looked me up and down again with judgement in her eyes. "One wouldn't exactly call Mr. Robinson ... the most handsome." He is to me! Harry is a very sexy man!

"On our second date I suggested he get plastic surgery on his ears. We didn't go out after that. I must have offended him. Harry's a very touchy man in my opinion." Danielle sipped her wine and I wanted to hit the bottom of it so that it spilt all over her pretty, pink dress.

I went to defend my husband until Elizabeth added to the insults. "And he hardly sleeps. Those bags under his eyes are very unattractive." I rather have these women insulting me! Not my husband.

"And he is way too skinny to be considered healthy." Annabelle said. They all looked at me. "Why, you look upset, Josie."

I placed my cup on a passing man's tray. I picked invisible lint off my dress then spoke to them.

"I love Harry. And I love his ears and I love his body. His eyes are gorgeous. I don't care what he looks like. He is such a kind man. He thinks he's not good with women but women like you are what destroys a man. If only you guys could look past looks and actually enjoy the man inside. That's why you have bad relationships with your husbands."

"Josie," Mrs. Halliday warned. I turned to her.

"I apologize for my outspoken behavior but I'm not going to stand around and allow these women insult a good, honest man. A man I'm in love with. Please, don't let my actions reflect off of him. Excuse me." I left the group of rich women and sought after my husband.

He was talking with a group of men. I hesitated to continue walking towards him but I fought against my nervousness. I came up beside him and placed a hand on his lower back. He gave me a quick glance then turned his attention back to the men. He placed an arm on my shoulder and introduced me.

"My wife, Josie." The gentlemen he was talking to were all much older than Harry. He didn't look like he fit in.

"My, she is very beautiful." One of them commented.

"She is," Harry kissed my forehead.

"Young love," one of them scoffed. Harry chuckled.

"I didn't know you were married. I saw the ring on your finger but forgot to ask. When did the two of you get married? Don't tell me I wasn't invited to the wedding."

"Our wedding was kept on the down-low." The men nodded.

"Why?" One of them asked.

"I couldn't wait to marry her." Harry looked down at me and kissed my forehead again. How could those women say such things about Harry. They definitely missed out on a man who is kind and loving and affectionate.

"We better leave these two love birds to themselves." The others laughed and I smiled.

"Dance with me." Harry asked. I grew nervous and my husband smiled. "Come on." He dragged me to the dance floor and positioned us. "Let me guide you." I looked down at my feet and his and felt my face going red. People were definitely looking. "How was it talking with the rich ladies of society?" I scoffed.