I nodded as I shook her hand. She looked me up and down and I knew she was wondering if I was pregnant or not.

"Yes, they got married in November quite secretly."

"I thought he would be a bachelor forever." The two ladies laughed together with rich accents.

"Oh, this is Annabelle," Mrs. Halliday introduced me to the next woman who came up. She looked around my age as she wore a very tight dress that showed off her boney figure. Her hair was a light brown and she too could have been a model like Elizabeth. "Annabelle, this is Harry's wife." She looked me up and down and smirked.

"Who are your parents?" She asked.

"Oh, no one you would know. I'm from New York." She nodded.

"So you're like Harry." It wasn't a question.

"Pardon?"

"Well, Harry's also from a lower class family. Only makes sense for him to find a girl from the same background." Rude.

I went to say something back until Mrs. Halliday introduced me to Danielle. "I dated Harry once." She said, sipping some wine. "I mean, he took me on two dates but he was always stuck on his phone. But I guess you're used to that."

"Actually, Harry gives me all of his free time." The women all laughed.

"That's soon going to end." Elizabeth, the plastic red head, scoffed.

"Pardon?"

"The first few years of my marriage was all lovey dovey. Now I hardly see the man."

"That's awful. I wouldn't allow him to ignore me. I'm too needy." The women laughed.

"Aren't we all?" Danielle joked.

"Are you married, Danielle?" The woman nodded.

"But I don't know how much longer our marriage will last. He has a kid from another marriage. His wife died also. I just feel like second best, you know?"

Does Harry feel that way? Will my own kid feel that way if Harry and I have more kids?

"Josie is pregnant." Danielle and Annabelle choked on their wine.

"Already?" Elizabeth asked with a tease in her tone.

"They quickly got married in a church then went to the court house and married." Shut up!

"What brought you out to Washington if you lived in New York?"

"She and Harry met actually five years ago in London. Talk about fate. They met back up in Seattle in his building of all places." The women giggled. I didn't know if they were making fun of me or actually thought it was funny.

"Did the two of you marry right when you saw each other?" Annabelle asked. I nodded. I needed Harry. I don't want to say something and he say another and our stories not match up.

"What were you in London for?" Annabelle asked.

"She was on a college trip." Shut up!

"Oh, what college did you go to?" I can't lie! But then I lied to Mr. and Mrs. Halliday and that will look bad on Harry!

"Lehman College."

"Oh, what did you study?"

"Music." They all nodded, losing interest in me. I looked around the spacious room for him and he was nowhere in sight.

"How would you say your guys's sex life is?" Danielle asked. I nervously laughed and looked down at the marble floor.

"She's pregnant, Danny." Annabelle scoffed.