I let her go after a few seconds and earned a glare from her. Her reactions were just so great that I couldn't stop teasing her.

We walked back to the dorm, hand in hand, swaying our entwined hands back and forth.

Tae and Kook were walking in front of us.

"Saura what do you want to eat?" Tae asked her excitedly.

"Anything will do. Don't trouble them so much." She said to Tae.

"Oh come on. Don't go easy just because Jimin is your boyfriend. We earned it." He said dreamily.

"Yeah, more like she earned it and you deserve to cook with us." Kook rolled his eyes.

Saura laughed. "Sounds like a good idea to me. Why don't you join them?" She gave a evil smirk. I laughed.

"Perfect. See, that's why she is the brilliant one here." I smiled, putting my arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"How the hell is that fair? You are as bad as them Saura." Tae complained.

"Just kidding. How about you set up the table?"

"But I won?" He pouted.

"Tae, I will also be helping. We can't let them do things on their own, if we want a decent meal. They will end up destroying the kitchen and Jin will eat us alive for dinner." She chuckled.

"Fair point." Tae giggled.

"Hey! I am not bad at cooking." Kook whirled around to face her.

"I know." She replied with a smile.

All three of them turned to look at me.
What the hell? I stopped in my steps.

"Are you telling me that I suck at cooking? Wow, I am so offended right now! You too babe?" I looked at her.

They burst out laughing.

We continued bickering, till we reached the dorm.

As we entered the dorm, we were greeted by Joon in the lounge.

"Where did you guys go? Oh, hey Saura!" He greeted cheerfully. Saura returned it and gave a small bow in his direction. She was always well mannered. A smile made its way to my face, unconsciously.

"When did you come back Joon?" Kook asked, rushing to his side and plopping beside him on the couch. I swear that guy still had a crush on Namjoon. He adored him. We all did. Joon had that power.

"We went to play badminton. You should have been there..." Kook stared spilling the story excitedly.

The conversation continued and Saura grew more and more self conscious under all the attention she was receiving. These boys sure were overwhelming at times. She would surely need time to get adjusted to them.

"Do you want to shower?" I whispered in her ear. She was sitting by my side, my arm around her. I tucked the wet hair plastered on her forehead, behind her ears. They popped right back up. I frowned and tried again, it stayed in place for a while and popped right back in position. What the hell?

"Let it be. Its naturally curled that way." She chuckled. Cute. Now that she mentioned, her hair did curl beautifully around her face. What other girls pay to have, came to her naturally. My beauty.

"Shall we go then? I feel gross." She replied.

"Sure." I leaned closer to her ears and whispered. "Let's go shower."

Her eyes widened in surprise and she whacked my thigh. I chuckled.

"I understand what Jin said earlier. You guys do make people jealous." Joon chortled.