San then came with one tray full of meals then he headed back to the counter to take the drinks. My lips already grinning ear to ear when I saw the orange cheese cake on the tray.

San took his seat with the drinks.

"Main course first before dessert" San sounded strict as he took the cake far a bit from my plate.

I pouted and he shook his head.

"Okay..." I pouted and took my spoon and fork on the table.

We talked a lot of things and I think everyone around the cafeteria already staring at us because of how hard I'm laughing. Lately he knows how to crack some jokes that never failed to make me smile.

After we finished our meals, now I can't wait to taste the cake. This cake always has been my favourite at this cafeteria.

San suddenly stopped my hand from picking up the small fork.

I frowned looking at him.

He smiled and took that fork instead.

He then take a small piece of a cake and placed it near my mouth.

"Awww...you wanted to feed me honey?" I smiled as I tilted my head a bit.

He smirked and nodded.

Then I realised were in public now.

"Everyone's gonna look" I said while my eyes wildly see the surrounding.

He giggled.

"Whatever baby. We're official already. I don't care to give you public affections" He smiled while his hand still with the fork wanted to feed me.

I opened my mouth. I knew it was no used to oppose his words. He will still do it.

"Oh gosh.. I think I can eat 10 of this!" I mumbled while my mouth still chewing the cake. It taste incredible.

"No no baby. You already promised me you'll eat cake only once a week. I don't want you to take high sugar everyday" He said and I nodded.

As he was feeding me the cake in my mouth I felt the surrounding's air becoming heavy.

I didn't know why but my heart insisted that something went wrong.

I felt like most of the people around us looking at their phone before they keep looking at us. Not once or twice. But they kept looking at us many times after they were looking at their phones.

"Honey.. I feel something's going wrong here" I said making San stopped feeding me the cake that only left with another few bites I guessed.

"Why?" He asked while lift up his eyebrows.

"I don't know.. Everyone was like keep looking at us. Like many times" I said and San quickly looked around.

Some of them quickly look down when they locked eye contact with San.

"Maybe they just rarely see us here?" San continued.

"No.. I think something went wrong" I answered and my appetite to finish that cake already lost few minutes ago.

Suddenly Alice came to me out of nowhere. She looks worried. I thought she was chased by a ghost.

"Alice... What're you doing here? Where are Wooyoung and Mingi?" I asked and I felt excited a bit to see her here.

"I tried to call you but failed so I searched you everywhere" She sounded nervous.

"Sorry. I left my phone at my desk. What's the matter Alice?" I asked her again because her nervous face really making me felt the same too.