"What is it?" He asked and he leaned closer next to me.

"Secret" I push his nose making him curious more.

He kissed my face everywhere making me whining. We then watched the TV together and his hand still on my tummy.

_______________________________________

Today my pregnancy turns to 4 months and my belly growing more bigger than before.

I remember when I told Alice, Mingi and Wooyoung in our group chat. They were so happy and congratulate me. As usual Mingi and Wooyoung surprised when I said I'm pregnant with twins. They said my babies can play football with them if they are boys. Sorry, if both of my babies are girls I'm gonna make them to teach Wooyoung and Mingi about makeup.. Haha

Lately San always said to me not to come to work and take a rest at home. He did convinced me to take long holidays until I'll giving birth of our babies. But I can't stand to stay still at home. I might get bored staying all the time at the apartment alone.

It's a little bit exhausted actually expecially my legs. It's only 4 months but my legs likely to feel cramp especially when I have to stand for a long time but not too serious. Maybe because I carried two person in my belly?

"Byeol, Haneul... Mommy is working now.. Lets do this together.. Hwaiting" I mumbled to myself while my hands wiping my rounded belly. I already have name for them already and I don't care if my children girls or boys because this name really beautiful to me but I didn't tell San yet. I wanted to keep it secret.

I went inside San's office during lunch hour. He was looking at his computer screen but when he saw me entered in he quickly headed to me and lead me to the couches.

"You should rest baby" He sits next to me and he put his ear to my belly.

I chuckled but I felt happy actually. He really cares for me a lot.

"I wanted to invite you for lunch at the cafeteria" I asked as his face looks stiff.

"We can just order baby. Besides, I didn't want you to walk too much. You're already 4 months" He said while holding my hands.

"Relax honey..I'm seriously fine. I have 5 months to go. Pleaseee... We rarely have lunch together at the cafe" I persuaded but he still thinking about my decision.

"Pleaseee.. My babies wanna eat the orange cheese cake so much" I persuaded while blinking my eyes. Seriously I'm craving that cake. It's so delicious. Since I got pregnant, I really like cake so much but I tried to tone it down by eating it once a week.

"Alright alright..For my babies" He agreed.

"Yeayyyy" I cupped his cheeks and kissed his mouth.

We then headed out from the office and walked to the lift and stop at the cafeteria level.

_______________________________________

I looked around and I don't see Mingi, Wooyoung or Alice. Probably they have their lunch outside.

I noticed that some workers eyeing at us with their smiles. Some young females workers were gasping. They look like they adore us or can't believe we both came here. Of course they felt weird because San rarely went here.

I wanted to walk to the counter to look at the food but San wanted me to wait at the seat. He asked me what kind of food I wanted to eat.

"I'm okay with any. The most important thing is my orange cheese cake must be here" I command.

"Alright preggy mommy" San poked my nose and smiled before he goes to the counter.

Luckily the cafeteria less crowded today. If not it gonna takes long queue to get your food.