"Mahir..wait, I switched on the ac..", I was telling and he pulled me onto him. What has happened to him?

"Still I'm feeling hottt.. Bela", saying so he gripped me more tightly. I slowly came out of his grip and started removing his shoes and socks. When I was pulling out his socks he again pulled me upon him.

"Mahir..wha..what are you doing"? I couldn't speak properly.

"Belaaa...come sleep beside me today, I..I need to talk alotttt with you", saying so he layed me beside him and gripped me tightly. Oh god what is he doing? He is shirtless and I'm still in a saree. This is adding fuel to the burning fire.

"Mah...", before I could talk he sushh me by placing his finger on my lips.

"Belaaaa, today I will talk and..you...you should listen to me like a good girllll..ok"? telling that he pulled me more closer placing his arm and leg on me.

"You know Bela..oh wait you are Bela only righttt..?he asked.

"Yes, yes you are Bela only..you cannot disappear like a daily soap heroin.., ok now listen... Mahir will talk about his..his great unfateful life with you", he said and tears already started pooling in my eyes.

He is shirtless, I'm still in my saree, even this cool air isn't helping. God please save me from this situation.

"No Bela...no, never trust god", he said shocking me. Did he read my mind or did  I just said it out loud.

"You ..you..know, that god took all...all my happiness, first you left me and I don't know the reason, Ok we will discuss this later.. , second he took my mom, third he took my Bani...", he said while holding me tight. His chin was resting on my shoulder, he was almost sleeping on me. He was sleeping on my right shoulder.

"You don't have a heart right Bela? Leaving your best friend when he is going..going..to start..a new lifee.., Yes, you are really heartless, see I can't even listen to your heartbeat also", saying that he was sniffing on my shoulder.

Today I will listen to him. I will listen every single word of his.

"You left me Bela, you...you left me and Bani, she used to cry for you daily night..leaving...leaving me also in tears", he said my eyes started flowing.

"You left me, then mom left me....if not Bani, I would have been a mess now, Oh wait..wait..even...even she did the honours, she too left me...", he said.

"You know Bela, right after three days of mom's death...Bani told me that she...she was pregnant", saying so he started drawing circles on my navel. Oh no god, what is he doing?

"Mahir..., shhh I'm talking here na", telling that he gave me a small smack on my navel. I flinched at his action. Now this is going out of control.

"I used to play with Mahira when she was inside Bani like this...like this only", he said making smooth patterns on my belly. I fisted the sheets in my other hand tightly.

"Anddd... now here comes the ultimatum, guess what? Bani also left me", saying this he started giggling. My eyes are still flowing.I thought my life is a mess, but in his case it's worst. He snuggled more closer to me gripping me more tightly.

"Bela..I..I loved you..you left, I loved my mom..she left, I loved Bani..she too left, you again came back, but now I don't want to loose anything more. Mahira and you, only you both are there for me now", telling that he started sobbing. I placed my hand on his arm which is resting on my belly.

"You...you are thinking that...that.. I'm drunk, but no Bela...I'm ....I'm not drunk, you know right I don't drink frequently..I only drink when...when...I loose something", he said.