[Jikook] A surgery went wrong? or right?

(Plot made by shadowofme8 😊)

"Hyung, am I ugly?" Jungkook says as he stared at himself in the mirror. His brother, Namjoon, looks at him with confusion. He sighs, of course his brother would be insecure, he's been bullied in school because they're always saying he's ugly.
"No, Jungkoo--" Namjoon was cut off as the younger shuts him up.
"Hyung, I know you're just saying that so I won't feel bad about myself, but all of them are right, I am ugly" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks as he stared at his reflection.

"Would I be beautiful if I get a plastic surgery, hyung?" The younger says. Namjoon's eyes widened, is Jungkook that insecure that he had decided to go through surgery just to be beautiful?
"N-no, Jungkook, don't" Namjoon says, but the younger just ignored him and left the room.

"Jeon Jungkook?" A nurse said, earning the attention of the said male. Jungkook stood up, walking inside the room and was met with the surgeon.
"Hi, let's do that surgery" The surgeon said. Jungkook nodded, laying down on the bed. He felt a needle going through his arm which made him wince. The medicine slowly took over his body before he let darkness take over him.

Jungkook felt like shit, yeah, shit, his stomach hurts but not his face. He got inside his house, seeing his brother who looked at him worriedly.
"Are you okay?" Namjoon asks, frowning as he didn't see any bandages on his brother's face.
"I don't think that doctor did anything to my face, my stomach hurts" Jungkook replies, groaning. He sat down on the couch, pulling his shirt up to reveal a big bandage on it.

"You had a surgery on your stomach?" Namjoon asks, raising his brow. Jungkook shakes his head, biting his lips as his stomach continues to hurt.
"Maybe you should call that surgeon" The older says, patting his shoulder. Jungkook nodded, fishing his phone out and dialling the surgeon's number. It rang for a few seconds before it was answered.

"Hello?"

"Uhmm... It's me Jeon Jungkook, can I ask you what did you do to my stomach?"

"Oh, didn't you remember? You asked for a womb to be put inside you, it was rare for some surgeries like this to succeed cause guys doesn't have some parts that's needed. But we're surprised you and that, congrats"

"W-what? I-I didn't asked for a womb to be put inside me, I asked you to fix my face"

"But aren't you Mr Jeong Jeongguk?"

"I'm Jeon JUNGKOOK, not Jeongguk"

"Oh, uh, we're so sorry, the nurse must have misinterpret your name, she's from abroad, but we're really sorry, that womb cannot be removed"

"W-what why?"

"It can be removed if it's damaged, but shouldn't you be happy that you can have a child that came from you?"

"Why would you guys even hire a nurse that isn't even good with the language we are using!"

Jungkook ended the phone call, bursting into tears. Namjoon hugged his brother, he heard what happened.

Jungkook looks around the place that was full with different colored lights, people making out and grinding in eachother and drinks. He cringed, bumping his back on someone. He looks back, blushing as he saw that it was his crush.
"Jungkook? Didn't know you would come" His crush, Jimin, said as he smiled widely.
"Come with me" The older said, grabbing Jungkook's hand, making the boy blush more.

Jungkook frowns as Jimin pushed him to a wall. His back hurt, but he didn't care as he was getting scared from the older that looked at him with lust eyes.
"Jungkook, I love you, be my boyfriend" Jimin says. Jungkook being the fool he is, agreed. The older then connected their lips, kissing him roughly. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck, being lifted up and threw on the bed.
"This is gonna be fun"

2 months later...

Jungkook decided to go to the doctors, he had been feeling sick for the past week.
"You're pregnant, Mr Jeon"

Jungkook couldn't believe it, pregnant? Oh, yeah, the surgeon inserted a womb inside him. But will Jimin accept? Well, he will have his answer after this.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says, earning the attention of his boyfriend. Jimin hums, sitting beside the younger and kissing him.
"Do you want to have a child, hyung?" The younger blurts out, which stopped Jimin.
"What? Jungkook, I don't want a child, it will just get in the way" The older says.
"B-but hyung, I... I'm pregnant" Jungkook says, making the older pull away.

"What? Jungkook, I said, how?" Jimin stutters, his voice was cold.
"I... I, hyung, do you not want me anymore?" The younger asks. The older rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.
"Yes, bitch, we're over, deal with that child. I don't care, get out of my house, don't ever show me your face" The older says, standing up.
"Hyung, pl-please" Jungkook says. Jimin just slapped him, and walked away.

Jungkook stares outside from the airplane window, yeah, he's going away with his unborn child. Jimin clearly said not to show his face, so he'll go away.

3 years later...

"Junji! Faster baby! Uncle Namjoon is waiting for you" Jungkook yells as his child gets out of his room. The boy smiled, causing his eyes to disappear.
"Finally, if you took a long time, Uncle Namjoon will sulk cause of you" Jungkook says, giggling as he picked his son up. They got out of the house they have lived in for 3 years, smiling before getting inside the cab.

"Namjoon hyung!" Jungkook yells, the said male looked at them, running.
"Jungkook! I missed you, is this Junji?" The older asks. The younger nodded, handing his son to his brother.
"Woah, you're heavy, Mommy must've been giving you much food" Namjoon says.
"Yesh, Mommy always gives Junji foods that he likes" The boy said, giggling.

"Jungkook?"

(Part 2?

Who said Jungkook?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼 🍪_🐰]