[Jikook] Makeup Artist

Jungkook fixes Jimin's shirt, focused and not realizing the older's stare at him

Jungkook fixes Jimin's shirt, focused and not realizing the older's stare at him. Suddenly, he felt someone pulling on his shirt. He looks down and sees his daughter.
"Yes, bubs? Papa is busy" He says, chuckling. Jimin ruffles their daughter's hair.
"Papa, can I come wit you and daddy?" She says, pouting.
"What do you mean? Papa will just work on doing daddy's make up" Jungkook says, frowning.

"I want to come with you, papa" She says and Jungkook looked at Jimin, who smiled.
"Okay, but this is the rules, okay?" Jungkook says as he crouches down after finishing fixing Jimin's shirt.
"Don't call him 'daddy' and don't go anywhere without papa" Jungkook says and she looked up at Jimin.
"But why? He's my daddy" She says, frowning.
"Because, baby, someone will get angry" Jimin says, winking.

"Yeah, you don't want daddy and papa getting scolded, right?" Jungkook says and she nods. And yes, Jimin's an idol. A sudden one night stand made them both have this little sunshine of theirs. Jungkook was Jimin's makeup artist, and Jungkook thinks that if people knew Jimin got him pregnant, it will cause Jimin to get fired and hated on, that's why they kept it a secret.

Jungkook smiled as he stared at Jimin from the mirror. The older chuckles, secretly holding his hand.
"Papa!" A voice startled them, causing them to let go of each other's hand.
"Papa! I'm hungry! Daddy give us money!" She says, eyes widened as she slapped a hand on his mouth. Jimin and Jungkook bit their lips as heads immediately turned to them.

"What? Daddy? What does she mean?"