[Jikook] Back And Forth

Jungkook smiled as he served his child some of the food he had cook for her

"Mom?" He hears, humming.
"Have you ever considered getting back with dad?" Minkoo asks as she stared at Jungkook who just smiled.
"No, Koo, your dad is so happy with his new partner, why would I ruin that?" Jungkook says, ignoring the tug that his words did to his heart.
"But... Are you happy being alone here at home?" Minkoo asks, her voice laced with worry.
"Yeah, having some partner is stressing" Jungkook says, chuckling, sitting down after.

"Mom, I'm worried for you" Minkoo says, grabbing Jungkook's wrist. She gasps as she felt how bony it was. Jungkook immediately snatched back his hand.
"Mom... You're starving yourself" Minkoo says and Jungkook let out a forced smile.
"Why would you think that? My hand had always been bony, don't worry about me. I'm worried about how your stepmother treats you" Jungkook says, raising his brow.
"She's okay, I guess" Minkoo says, shrugging.

"Does she hurt you or something?" Jungkook asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Mom, you worry too much-" Minkoo gets cut off as her phone starts ringing. She frowns, picking up the call.
"Hello? Oh, dad" Minkoo says and Jungkook's heart dropped as he hears that. His smile fell, but he tried his best to keep it showing.
"Okay, I'll be there" Minkoo says, sighing.
"What happened? Everything okay?" Jungkook asks, they haven't even eaten anything yet and his child is already going.
"Well, dad wants me to come with him to the mall" Minkoo says and Jungkook nods, a bit disappointed that he just got to hangout with her for 2 hours.

"Well, mom, I'm so sorry... I didn't even get to eat this" She says and Jungkook chuckles, shaking his head.
"Don't worry, if you want you can bring some for your dad" Jungkook says, his eyes widening a bit. Why was he still caring about Jimin?
"Hmm, I want to. Dad would love to taste your cooking...again" She says, giggling. She resembled Jimin a lot, it makes Jungkook want to cry.
"Oh, okay" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Bye! Love you! Gonna miss you again, baby" Jungkook says, hugging Minkoo. She smiled, hugging Jungkook back before she left. Jungkook looked out the window, a stray tear falling down his cheek, he just hopes she won't see it. After her car went away, Jungkook immediately closed the blinds, letting out cries of agony. He hugged his knees to his chest, chuckling with tears falling down his cheeks.

"Jungkook, stay positive, for her... Only for her... "