Neglected

(Requested by Weeaboba31 💜)

Eight people in a big poly relationship, there was two who is loved and cared for. A lady and a guy. Jungkook and Juna. What happens?

"O-oh, my goodness! Babes!" Juna yelled as she stared at the small stick of pregnancy test that she had placed on the table. The six all looked, gasping as they saw that it was positive. She was pregnant with one of them being the father, but even so, they'll still treat the baby as theirs.
"Oh, my gosh! We're so happy!" They all said, while Jungkook, stood from afar, smiling. Of course he's happy, but he couldn't help but feel guilty. Will he get pregnant? Maybe not.
"I'm happy for you, Juna noona" A voice stops all the screaming, all looking back to Jungkook who just gave a small smile.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah... I hope you too, have a baby so-" Juna is cut off as Jimin scoffs.
"Him? Getting pregnant? Don't be ridiculous, Juna, he's a guy, there's no way a guy will get pregnant" Jimin says, laughing. The other five agreed, but Juna was upset with that. She loves Jungkook too, the younger had always been caring with her.
"Jimin, things happen, don't say such things. What if he's pregnant right now and you're hurting his feelings" Juna says, glaring.
"Oh, love, that won't happen... Come on, let's eat outside for this! Jungkook, you'll stay here and clean the house" Jin says, which causes Jungkook's smile to fall. He quickly recovered and nodded.

"Jin, don't... Kookie, come with us" Juna says, but she's just lightly pushed by Hoseok outside. They all got out, warning Jungkook that if he doesn't clean, then he will not eat. Jungkook just sighed and started doing what he was told to.

Jungkook just smiled as he watches the seven from afar. The six are taking care of Juna, giving her all the things she wanted. Juna wanted him to come there, but the six stopped her. They started to act cold and harsh with him after Juna had found out she was pregnant. He was being neglected by his six boyfriends. But he understands, Juna is pregnant, she needed a lot of care. He sighed and walked upstairs and to the guest room where he was told to sleep from now on.

A few months later... [Juna had given birth]

Juna had given birth, but the neglecting still continues. Jungkook felt like he's not loved anymore. No more petnames, kisses and cuddles and the love he felt from before.

"Jungkook! Can you please change Kyuhye's diaper!" Jin yelled.
"Okay, hyung!" He says, he didn't wanna be yelled at if he doesn't answer, so he quickly said that.
"I can do that, Jungkook ah" Juna says, giving a smile. Jungkook stared at her, seeing her eyes that have bags and she looks so exhausted, probably from taking care of her daughter all night.
"Oh, it's okay, noona, you look tired, I can do it" He says, he didn't feel mad at Juna, she was the only one that's nice with him.

He smiled as he carried Kyuhye, putting her down on her changing mat before taking off the dirty diaper. But as soon as he removed the diaper, he felt like throwing up. This startled Juna, Kyuhye only had pee in her diaper, but why was Jungkook throwing up?
"Jungkook, are you okay?" Juna asks as she did the diaper changing.
"Yeah, noona... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw up... " Jungkook says, looking down.
"That's concerning, Koo... Are you sick? Kyuhye only have pee in her diaper... " Juna asks, worry laced in her voice.
"I don't know... I've been like this for the past few days... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"Did you... Like did it with one of them?" Juna asks, biting her bottom lip.