[Taekook] One Year pt2

Taehyung groans, opening his eyes

Taehyung groans, opening his eyes. He looks around, being met with Jungkook who gasps and smiled a little as he sees that Taehyung is awake.
"Hyung! You're awake!" Jungkook says, standing up from his seat.
"Ye-yeah, what happened?" Taehyung asks, getting startled as the door opened. He was met with Jimin, who stared at him and gasped.
"Taehyung, you're awake" Jimin says as he walked to him. Taehyung frowns, why didn't Jimin greet Jungkook?

He sees that Jimin is walking without any sign of stopping.
"Jimin, you'll hit Jungkook... " Taehyung was confused, why did Jimin went through Jungkook.
"What do you mean? Jungkook? He's right there" Jimin says as he points at the other bed and Jungkook, who's unconscious is seen.
"Wh-what happened?" Taehyung says, wincing as his arm hurt.

"Oh, Taehyung... Your house got caught in fire" Jimin says as he showed his arm which had a bandage on.
"You and Jungkook are lucky that you guys only got minor burns" Jimin says, chuckling.
"Where's Hana?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, Jin hyung is taking care of her, she was constantly crying because you guys are unconscious for 2 days, don't worry she's okay now. You guys luckily got her out, but you guys did receive burns" Jimin says, smiling.

"Why is Jungkook still unconscious" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Oh, he woke up awhile ago, maybe he just got tired" Jimin says, smiling. Taehyung nods, sighing in relief. So, all of it were just his imagination.

 So, all of it were just his imagination