[Yoonkook] Stepbrothers

(Requested by Weeaboba31 🥺)

Jungkook gasps as his arm is pulled, being pushed against the wall. He looks up at who it is, smiling as he cupped the person's cheeks.
"Yoongi hyung, you scared me" Jungkook says, giggling. The older huffs, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.
"Where were you?" Yoongi asks.
"I was out, hyungie. Mom told me to buy groceries" Jungkook says, feeling the older tighten his hold around his waist.
"Why didn't you tell me to come then?" Yoongi asks, frowning.
"Hyung, mom told me to be independent" Jungkook says, huffing.

"Jungkook! Yoongi!" They heard, immediately letting go of each other. The door opened and they're met with their father and mother. Well, it's step-mother for Yoongi and step-father for Jungkook.
"Oh, you guys are together, we just wanna-" Mrs Jeon is cut off as Jungkook covered his mouth and ran to the bathroom.
"Please check on him" Mrs Jeon says, sighing. Yoongi closed the door and ran after the younger, seeing him throw up on the toilet.
"Jungkook? Did you eat something bad? Are you sick?" Yoongi asks.
"I'm okay, don't worry" Jungkook says, breathing heavily.

2 months later...

"Mom! Dad! Please... Don't kick me out!" Jungkook cried as he kneeled. Their heads turned as they heard the door opened, revealing Yoongi. Yoongi frowned, seeing Jungkook's state.
"What's happening?" He asks, raising his brow as he helped Jungkook up. The younger sniffles, staring at their parents.
"Your step-brother is a disgrace for getting pregnant... " Yoongi's father says, glaring.
"Dad! Are you against gay people?!" Yoongi asks, glaring.
"You know damn well I don't like gay people, Yoongi" He says, raising his brow.

"Mom, how about you? You're seriously gonna kick out your own son?" Yoongi asks, seeing her look down.
"Go... You, Yoongi, stay away from him" His father says, grabbing him. Jungkook stared at them, sobbing and running up the stairs.
"He'll be out soon" Mr Min says, scoffing.

7 months into pregnancy...

Jungkook sighs as he rubs his bump, walking down the street. His eyes widened as he's met with Yoongi. He wanted to run away, but his heart is saying to go to him. As he's about to walk away, he was pulled into an alleyway. He looks up and tears up as he made eye contact with the older.
"Jungkook... I finally found you... I've been looking for you... " Yoongi says, hugging him. That's when Jungkook broke down, hugging back.

"I wanna be with you, hyung... But your dad will be against you... He'll probably hate you and it will be my fault" Jungkook says.
"I don't care" Yoongi says, cupping his cheeks.
"What?" Jungkook asks, staring at him.
"I don't care anymore... Fuck them, let's live together and forget about them... Raise our baby together" Yoongi says, smiling. Jungkook smiled, nodding.