[Taekook] I'm Here For You

(We got Mint Koo 🤩, I've been joking about it and it really happened) (Requested by bunnyisjungkook 🤩)(For those who requested, don't worry, I'll put it up soon 🥺)

(Requested by bunnyisjungkook 🤩)
(For those who requested, don't worry, I'll put it up soon 🥺)

Jungkook and Taehyung cuddled on bed. The older being careful as Jungkook's still recovering from his stitches. Suddenly, a loud cry startled them awake. Jungkook groans as he moved a little bit. He was about to sit up when Taehyung stops him, smiling.
"I'll go get him" Taehyung says as he sat up and kissed his forehead.

Jungkook smiled, but still sat up, carefully.
"Bring him here" Jungkook says and Taehyung nods before he got out.

Taehyung got back after a few minutes, their son in his arms, rocking side to side.
"I'm here to help you, Koo, there's no need stress about him" Taehyung says, chuckling.
"What about his milk? Did you check his diaper?" Jungkook asks as he yawns, covering his nose instead of his mouth.
"I know you're tired, I had checked his diaper, nothing. And about the milk, I had prepare some already, here" Taehyung says and showed the bottle which was in his pocket.

Jungkook smiled, nodding.
"Go to sleep, I'll take care of him" Taehyung says, ruffling Jungkook's hair.
"You'll be okay with him?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung scoffs.
"Don't underestimate daddy Taehyung" The older says, making Jungkook roll his eyes. The younger laid down, giving his son a kiss on top of the head before closing his eyes.

"Sleep well"