“Okay,” she laughed, “Okay, okay, let me go.”

“No,” I whispered in her ear, before resuming to kiss her cheek over and over.

She began taking steps backwards at the same time as pulling away from me. Of course, I was still strong enough to keep her in my grip and even continue kissing her too. She leaned down, as if it would somehow help escape my wrath and, as I pulled her back, we both fell onto the bed, where she took her chance and rolled away from me. I was quick to pull her back, rolling on top of her and trapping her beneath my body.

“Are you done?” she pouted, out of breath.

I laughed and shook my head. “There’s still so much I want to do,” I whispered, running my hands down her body and leaning close, our lips slightly touching. Jackie stared into my eyes, the color red slowly cascading down her cheeks and I reached my hand up, grazing my thumb over her chin. “Jackie,” I hummed, licking my lips.

“Y-Yeah?” she shivered. I could tell she felt small compared to me when I towered over her like this.

“I really do love you,” I said, my thumb outlining her perfect lips.

Jackie swallowed hard before reaching both her hands up and running them through my hair.

“I’ve loved you since 2009,” she whispered, and my heart fluttered. I leaned the small distance between us and we shared a delicate kiss. My lips moved slowly with hers, and I could taste her strawberry lipgloss on her slightly chapped lips.

When she suddenly gripped the hair on the back of my head, I let out a slight moan, and she slid her tongue into my mouth. Our kisses began to get more and more sloppy, and we would come back for more, hungrier and hungrier each time. Jackie’s hands trailed down to the bottom of my shirt and reached my belt. She began to unbuckle it as I ran my hands up the smooth skin on her legs.

At one point, Jackie pulled away for air and I slowly opened my eyes, looking at her perfect features.

“We’re doing it again,” I breathed out, a small smile forming at the corner of my lips.

Jackie let out a tired giggle and wrapped her hands around my neck.

“Can’t we just.. Do it this time?” she shyly murmured. “We do love each other, right?”

I blinked twice, letting out a long sigh before chuckling. “Scooter would murder me.”

“For having sex with me?” she asked in slight disappointment.

“For having unprotected sex with you,” I clarified, twirling strands of her hair around my index finger.

“Oh..” was all Jackie said before she continued to look at me. It was silent for a while. Neither of us spoke, and the air was stiff around us.

My gaze was focused on her hair tangled between my fingers and I slowly met her eyes, lowering my finger.