Ch. 32 - Radio

~ Chapter 32: Radio  ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

“I was beginning to wonder when you’d show up,” Za laughed, clasping hands with Twist as they shared a brotherly hug.

Twist grinned, pulling out the blunt in his mouth and puffing out smoke. “Yeah, it took me a while but here I am.” He looked over at me, his smile widening. “Canuck!” he yelled. “How are ya?!”

He walked over to where I stood and leaned in to give me a hug but I shoved him away. “Don’t fucking call me that,” I muttered, snatching the blunt from his hand before scolding him. “What the fuck is wrong with you? Don’t smoke in here.”

Stepping towards the window, I tossed the cigar and watched it fall several stories until it hit the ground. Twist let out a noise of disapproval.

“Hey!” he complained. “Why would you do that?”

“I fucking told you why!” I screamed at him, trying hard not to rip all my hair out. Twist blinked twice at me and let out a small sigh.

“Did you get my text message?” he asked, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

I froze. All the anger pulsing throughout me was replaced with pure anxiousness. I slumped my shoulders, glancing at Za and Jackie, who were both watching the scene between Twist and I unfold in front of their eyes.

“Not now, Twist,” I gave him a look. A look that told him this isn’t the right time nor the place for this conversation. A look that told him we were the only ones in the room who knew my little secret, and I couldn’t afford to let that secret spill at this very moment.

“What do you mean ‘not now’? We need to talk about this, what are you going to do?” he tried to provoke an answer out of me.

“I said drop the subject,” I growled lowly.

“Whoa, whoa, what’s going on?” Za spoke up, “What are you two talking about? What text message?”

“Nothing!” I yelled. “Just leave me the fuck alone.” I sped towards Twist and pinned him up against the wall, leaning to his ear so only he could hear me. “I blame you, you know,” my voice dripped venom as I pushed harder, causing him to yelp out in slight pain.

“B-Blame me? For what?” he frowned, attempting to shove me back, but I was too strong.

“If you didn’t fucking make me go to that party, I wouldn’t have been encouraged by all you fuckers to smoke anything, and we wouldn’t be in this position right now,” I growled lowly.

“How is it my fault that you agreed to go, smoked weed and fucked a girl? How is that all on me? I didn’t do shit, you did. I’m on your side, Justin,” Twist glared at me.