haha yo um its ya girl

🤍🕊

Hola and hello! I am so happy you guys like this book and vote for it, it truly means so much and I seriously can not thank you guys enough for the support. I am unfortunately here to break some awkward ice or tension, I get asked a lot if I will do another chapter or if I will ever finish this book, and as much I aspire to give my readers what they want, I will not be able to and I hope you guys can understand my reasons, because I truly wish I could.
1. I want to be able to provide you guys with better writing, I want to put out my best work for you guys and it's incredibly hard when you sadly drifted from the fandom, I don't want to hate on the show because it was really good at the beginning but sadly I just can't bring myself to watch it which is really sad because I used to be obsessed with this show.
2. It wouldn't be right to myself write about something when I haven't watched the show since season 2 and like I said it would be fair to you guys either, and I wish I could just watch the show and finish the book but again that would not be fun for me to write because I wouldn't enjoy writing it and you guys wouldn't enjoy reading it.
I seriously hope you guys can understand cause truly I want to show how much progress I have made since this book in my writing but I felt as if I should come on here and share my reasonings before I start writing and publishing again.
3. Anyways on a lighter note for this book, I will not be taking it off public view, in fact throughout the course of the next couple of weeks I am slowing going to be editing my mistakes and maybe changing a few things, but I also have one month of school left and I haven't done work for like three weeks, so bare with me when I say it's going to be slow.
4. As I said before I am going to start writing again so I figured I might share my ideas on the people I want to write about and see what you guys think cause I know some of you guys stan multiple people, I do it to lol. Anyways, I'll leave kind of like a summary and who the book will be about down below!!

Here are the book suggestions!!

🕊 So I don't know about anyone else but so have fallen deeply in love with timothée chalamet a couple of months ago, so here is his book idea.
I pictured the original female character to be a runway model, she is highly popular, up on the charts with Adut and Imaan, (if you don't know who they are look them up they are literally gorgeous) and she would be super sweet and appreciative of everything she has been blessed with, and blah blah blah anyways if you're a timmy stan you know the ICONIC Louis Vuitton sweatshirt fit and how he wore it to the fashion show for Louis, and here is where I would alternate reality a little bit because that was a menswear show, so we would just change it so that it was a normal show for both men and women, well that's where they meet and they have a connection and they meet at another fancy celebrity gathering and y'all know the rest, I would have people such as Tyler the creator up in this novel probably along with some other people that I feel are super chill because that's how I picture this female character

that's it that's my only idea I haven't started working on it yet because I get so stressed out about finding characters, and I need them to write the book itself and ughh so I haven't started that but I will soon!!

Anyways I hope you guys are staying safe out there, I know these are scary times and if you need to talk to anyone I'm always an option, remember to not only think for your safety but also the people around you!! Love you guys always and I'm again very sorry about this book, it just didn't work out they way I wanted it to:( But your support means everything to me.

stay safe my loves 🕊🤍