CHAPTER SIX

[ CHAPTER SIX ]

rokki watched jughead as he approached, she noticed how he walked with a face of confusion once the group of teens were in his vision. the group was laughing at the video of archie andrews on sweet peas busted laptop.

"guess we're not watching funny cat videos." jughead spoke as he reached the table, he observed the group whomst observed him back.

"check this out." sweet pea said turning around the laptop, locking eyes with jug. "some sick in the head north sider posted this crazy ass video." the neck tatted boy continued looking at rokki. "and we were just talking." he looked at jug waiting for his response.

"about what?" jughead asked nervously. "forgarty wants to earn his stripes." sweet pea said grabbing the brunettes brothers shoulder causing her to smile. "i say bring us the head of that north sider and you're in." sweet pea said looking at fangs.

"i'm down with that." he smiled looking at jughead. sweet pea smiled pounding the table with his fist, rokki looked at him and smiled, the raven haired boy winked at her. "no guys, no-"

"what jones?" sweet pea asked with a slight pause between his words.

"what? do you know him jug? is he you're bestie?" rokki fake pouted. "well let me tell you you're little buddy here is fucking stupid." rokki finished.

"i know this guy, he's uh milk toast." jug said looking between the group of serpents who were quite intimidating.

"does that mean he's stupid?" rokki asked jokingly, a glare was all she got back. "watch it jones." rokki warned causing him to drop his glare.

"all i'm saying is, he's a football player, he's a lame target." jug paused once again looking at the group before him, whom just stared right back. "why are you trying to protect him. what is this andrews boy to you? the truth." toni looked at rokki then at jug, agreeing with rokki.

"he's a uh. he's a close friend rokki." jug said quickly. "you really want to prove something? why don't you go after the black hood." jug said coming closer with wide eyes.

sweet pea just bit his tongue on the side and lightly chuckled. rokki on the other hand slammed her hands on the table, standing up to be face to face with the jones boy.

"my brother wants to earn his stripes, not go after a psychopath. got it jones." she defended her brother.

"plus why would we do that? the black hood is targeting north siders who do nothing but blame the southside for everything that's wrong with this town and we're sick of it." sweet pea spoke anger growing slowly in him.

"the black hood is doing our work for us, he's a hero." sweet pea finished, rokki nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. toni looked at her with the face of confusion and rokki just mouthed 'i'll tell you later' causing her to nod.

jughead just gave up and walked away. leaving the teens to replay the video and laugh at it.

+

rokki and toni walked into the new red and black office, only to see jug siting at a desk buried deep in multiple books with his headphones on.

"so, what are you reading?" toni questioned at jughead looked up taking off his headphones, her turned the book around so we could read the title. rokki just lightly smiled at him and took a seat by the door.

"ah, beware of the zodiac, it's decent; though i prefer robert graces book on the subject." the toni says. jughead's phone starts ringing, he looks at it and the. back at toni.

"pick it up or shut it off." rokki said irritability, she couldn't let go of what he said today. it may not be a big deal but to her she saw it as a sign of potentially losing someone she loves dearly. a phobia of hers, considering she already lost her mom, even though she just abandoned her family.

"i'll call her back later." jug replied shutting off his phone causing the two girls to share a look. "jones, jones, jones you disappoint me." toni says patting his shoulder. "if serial killers are your jam might i suggest: ted bundy, albert fish, eileen weinos." toni finishes as rokki's phone buzzed.

"i got to bounce, sweets wants to talk. toni come over tomorrow i'll give you and my dad details on what happened over the weekend." rokki said gathering her things, toni just nodded.

+

rokki hopped off the last stair case only to drop straight to the floor when sweet pea jumped out at her.

"woah baby i'm sorry." he said picking her up and setting her back on her feet. they looked st each other for a moment not breaking eye contact. sweetpea adored her beauty putting his hands on the sides of her face, pulling her in for a passionate kiss.

"oh my god rokki." sweets said looking at her out of breath. "what?" she giggled looking back at him. "you do things to me." rokki just smiled. "come on let's go to pops, we got to talk." those words made rokki nervous, she couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen.

"are we taking separate vehicles?" rokki asked, internally slapping herself for saying 'vehicles'. "what ever you want baby." sweets replied. she relaxed at his nickname, and smiled hopping in her truck.

+

the two teens sat in a booth at pops chock-lit shoppe, sipping on milkshakes and munching on a basket of fries.

"so." sweet pea broke the comfortable silence, causing rokki to look up from her shake. sweet pea grabbed her hand making her even more nervous. "rokki i want you to know." sweet pea began but stop once he saw how anxious rokki was. she slowly retracted her hand and looked down at her lap.

"look sweets i don't mean to be one of those bitches but if you're ending what ever we ha-" sweet pea cut her off shaking his head.

"no roks , hell no. i made a promise to you, trust me we wouldn't of done what we did on saturday if i didn't mean it. look i love you i really do and i brought you here for another cliche fucking speech. fuck were like different people around each other." he ranted grabbing her hand and squeezing it.

"fuck it rokki, i know i aready asked this but ya know i want to double make sure. will you be my boo, my girlfriend?" sweets asked looking nervous as ever. rokki's has dropped because of how sweet he was. "fuck yes, once again." she giggled biting her lip smiling.

and for the rest of the night the two teens chatted until pops had kick them out for lock up.

++

hello serpent sluts, just kidding oh my gosh i'm sorry, y'all ain't sluts. i love y'all. haha so i was um revising all of my chapters and i read the last one and realized, that bitch already popped the big question so i had to fix this chapter and probably just made it worse. but hey we don't care here right? ok good. i'm working really hard i know it doesn't seem like it but i've been writing down episode lines and chapter ideas, full fledged. which i recommend to new writers, especially if you feel like your story is just being made up on the spot, i don't know if that bothers anyone, but if you have a plan for your story in your head WRITE IT DOWN SIS trust me it helps so much, and if you're trying to get tv character lines right, out the captions on.
aight just some lovely tips from me, i love you and thanks for reading and shit.

p.s.: i will never be one of those writers that is like "don't forget to vote or comment" or "100 votes for the next chapter." i find that stupid and rude so you won't catch that from me.

aight i'm out, this note is only going to stay or for like two days sooo bye. <3