CHAPTER TWO

[ CHAPTER TWO ]

As the two girls rounded the corner they saw jughead jones go through the metal detector, setting the alarm off. " it's the pins, in my hat." he spoke with annoyance.

"take it off, go again." the security guard said picking up his backpack. this made rokki snicker causing toni to jab her in her side with her elbow. Rokki grunted and jughead rolled his eyes snatching off his hat and walking through again.

"forsythe pendleton jones III" toni said lifting up her camera to snap a picture. "uh, it's jughead actually." jughead spoke giving her a confused look. "i'm toni topaz, and this is baby blue." she giggled as rokki glared at her. "it's rokki, i wouldn't call me that unless i give you permission." she said.  "we're supposed to give you the whole animatronic tour of southside, but some of the robots went insane and started killing the guests so we'll just wing it." toni said as jughead nodded.

+

"the classrooms don't have wifi, the bathroom stalls don't have doors." toni spewed out information as she turned the corner for the next flight of stairs. "what about the school newspaper, the red and black?" jughead questioned. "that died a while ago, budget cuts and druggy sell outs caused the end of it." rokki said walking down the rest of the dirty stair case.

"gross i can smell the JJ." rokki said in disgust, waving her hand in front of her nose. "JJ?" judhead asked confused. "jingle jangle. a highly addictive and total gutter drug so let's stay away from it." toni answered his question. "jingle jangle; fascinating." jughead mumbled.

"and up next on this tour is the cafeteria." rokki waved her hands to showcase the shit show that played out before them. "you will see the ghoulies to your left, rivalries in the center, drag pussie- i mean racers, and the cannibalisms." rokki spoke and a blonde with spiked hair from the cannibalism table turned back to look at her.

"can i help you?" she snapped. the blonde turned back to his group as they kept moving.
"and we sit over here, with the serpents." toni finished. "wait, wait, wait, you guys are serpents?" jug asked looking at the two girls. "yeah, why else did you think we volunteered to give you this tour?" toni said looking over her shoulder. "i want to make it very clear that i did not volunteer, i was dragged into this." rokki said pointing at herself. "rokki!" toni said with a disappointing look on her face. "no no it's fine, it's just that you don't dress like a serpent." jughead said looking at rokki.

"just because i don't wear serpent colors, doesn't mean i don't stand with them." she said anger growing in the pit of her stomach. "don't ever get that confused." she said walking away towards the serpent table leaving toni and jughead alone.

MAKE IT NASTY ━ sweet peaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें