CHAPTER TEN

thank you for 1k!! <3

[ CHAPTER TEN ]

rocky sighed as quietly as she could while entering the jones trailer, in hence of the beginning of his initiation. she guided herself over to the couch with toni as the held on to hotdog the thirds collar chain in avoidance of making unwanted noise.

"are you sure he's not a pussy, him and his northside buddies probably suck each other's dick every weekend while they share petty secrets." fangs whispered at the two girls who had slight faith in the jones boy.

"for all we know he doesn't even have a dick and he is actually an pussy who can't behold his loyalty." fangs continued to rant as he put on the monster mask.

the two girls snickered at his appearance causing him to snap his head in a different direction caused by the lack of sight.

"big words now?" rocky teased her brother making the girls to once again snicker. "shut up i'll kill you." he spat. "i'd pay you to try." rocky fired back.

"you boys ready?" sweet pea said loudly enough for the group to hear but not sleeping jughead. the men simply nodded and headed towards jugheads room. "release the beast on the code word baby." sweets said looking back at a smiling rocky.

she giggled and nodded as he turned around only to walk into the wall, once again because of the lack of sight. the brunette almost laughed out loud, but she held it in by biting her lip, toni on the other hand was snickering so loud it almost sounded like a windex bottle trying to spray the last of its liquid.

+

sunrise was amongst the teens as rocky and toni sat back down on the couch after stealing some of jugheads food, they waited for the commencement to happen.

rocky heard rattling, excited to see what would happen and how jug would handle the initiation. she feared as to what would happen if jughead did perhaps pussy out, it has never happened before, she was estranged to a scared serpent.

the two girls heard jughead yell and sweet pea begin to talk. "your initiation begins now." rocky heard sweet pea say, the walls were thin.

"with you assuming guardianship of the beast." as soon as the two brunette girls heard that sentence, their firm grasp on hotdog loosened. the girls watched as hotdog charged into the room.

"you've got to be kidding me." rocky laughed as she heard jughead complain before shutting his trailer door. "thanks for coming baby." sweet pea said kissing her forehead,her cheeks tinting to a bright pink.

"you're welcome." rocky giggled, kissing his cheek before heading to her truck. "if i could throw up on you guys, i would." fangs said in disgust as he tried to get the replaying scene out of his head. "you're just jealous cause i took your man." rocky laughed loudly as fangs shoved her.

+

"so what do you think of the beast?" toni asked jughead as they made their way for the concrete stairs. "he stinks and he barks all the time." jughead replied looking at the two girls.

"wait till he throws up on your bed." rocky said trying to shake the memory out of her head.
"no boundaries." jug shook his head as well.

"every new recruit has to take care of hot dog. it's tradition." toni said looking at jug with her classic smirk. "by the way, this is our third hot dog." toni continued only to have rocky but in to the conversation, the two didn't mind though it's wasn't rude. "almost had a fourth after i almost drop kicked the damn dog into Mexico because he ate my spaghetti and then threw it up on my bed." rocky sarcastically smiled.