CHAPTER EIGHT

[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]

the group of teens, plus a few more sat around the pool table in the whyte wyrm. it was considerably empty at this time of day, which gave the teens room to talk. sweet pea was currently pacing in in madness.

"hey, hey, hey." rokki said grabbing his shoulders making him face her. "relax, this won't help us." she said softly, gesturing to his previous state, looking him in the eye. "i say we pull an oldie goldie and have a nice street line up." rokki said turning the to group placing down her suggestion.

all the while at archie andrews humble abode, him and veronica we having a heated conversation, when they heard a knock at the door. veronica paused when she saw the bull dogs on the other side of the door frame. reggie has three boxes of pizza under his arm as he looked at girl before him.

"reggie?" veronica asked confused as to what he and the bulldogs were up to. "can we come in?" reggie asked walking in towards the house, leaving the couple to move out of the way.

"to what do we owe this unexpected honor?" veronica asked the group of bulky boys. "archie could have told weatherbee the hood was mine, but he didn't. in the book of reg, that makes you a top-tier loyal badass." reggie said looking at archie.

"and, uh we were talking today and decided if you wanna keep the red circle going, we're here for you dude."

veronica has noticed something outside, moving to get a better glimpse. she had got up and headed to the door to see what it was.

"not a moment too soon. archie. trouble." veronica said looking back at the group of boys munching on pizza. archie got up jumping over the coffee table. he opened the door to reveal the group of serpents from before.

"what's up bitch." rokki smiled, to say that she intimidated archie was an understatement. sweet pea was right next to rokki, he looked the ginger boy up and down, no sexual innuendo.

"how stupid are you northsiders? you really think you can come to my house, stick a gun in my face, even worse in my girls face, and there wouldn't be any payback?" sweet pea asked rhetorically.

the door opened wider to reveal the rest of the bulldogs. "you have crap timing, bro." reggie said cockily, his vocabulary dropping a level each time he opens his mouth.

"shut the hell up ken doll." rokki spat making him jump at the slightest. "bulldogs eat serpents for lunch." reggie said looking sweet pea in the eye.

"we'll see about that." sweet pea replied looking beyond at more of the bulldogs. "and the more the merrier."

reggie slightly shoved sweet pea only to be shoved right back. "hey, chill." archie said putting an arm on top of reggie's stomach holding him back.

"veronica stay here." archie looked back at his raven haired girlfriend. and to what she replied "what no, archie."

"veronica, after my dad. i made a promise to protect him and this house. stay here." he ordered turning back to the serpents.

"if you wanna fight, we'll fight." archie said practically dripping in regret. "what about your gun?" sweet pea asked. "what about your knife." archie shot back defensively.

"how about no weapons.". veronica intervened budging between the two bull dogs. "if you troglodytes insist on doing this, there are going to be rules." rokki snorted at her act of toughness.