Chuuves (Girls talk)

Chuu POV

2 weeks had passed since last Monday and I still hadn't said a word to Yves after what had happened between us. It's not like I didn't want to say anything but I knew I wouldn't have the guts to even look the girl in the face without imagining things that had already happened. Sometimes I would even wonder how things would be if me and Yves were just together but I knew something like that was wild of me to think of.

Class time Miss Kang's science class~

I had made my way into class with Kim lip as I was walking to my seat making eye contact with Yves before sitting down to take my seat as Ms.kang made her way into the classroom. "Alright ladies and gentlemen as you can tell today is the day to present our assignments as we are going to start off right away with chuu and Yves" she said making her way to her desk as I mentally panicked. I was so caught up with what I had done with Yves that I had forgotten what we were at my house to do in the first place.

 I was starting to become a sweaty mess as as I slowly turned around to look at Yves as her face looked just and panicked as mine as Ms.kang sat at her desk looking at the both of us. "Come on girls you should be ready" she stated while she had tapped her nails on her desk just making me fall apart on the inside before I had heard Yves speak up "s-sorry ma'am we haven't finished our project or started for that matter" she confessed as Ms.kang had sighed "detention, after school in my room, both of you girls...alright next up is Lucas and winwin"  she finished as I was on the verge of tears right now. I've never gotten detention all this year and now I finally have to share it with Yves. Are you kidding me. 

Yves POV~ after school

It was finally the end of the day which meant that it was now time for detention with chuu, something I had been dreading all day. I made my way in front of Ms.Kang's room before entering and noticing chuu sitting down with her head flat on her desk while Ms.kang was reading a book on her table. "Hello Ms.Ha so glad you could join us. You two will be cleaning the classroom till 3:00 do I make myself clear?" She asked as I nodded while chuu had just mumbled some words that I couldn't even understand as Ms.kang left the classroom leaving us by ourselves.

The room instantly became silent as I didn't know what to really say. Chuu had gotten up from her seat as he hair was ruffled in front of her face while she had taken a rag from the front and continued to wipe the black board as I went the the supply closet to grab a broom and started to sweep around. 

Just as I thought things were going to be silent chuu had cleared her throat scaring me as she stopped cleaning "this is your fault" she mumbled out as I was offended by her words. "This is not my fault, it's yours it's not my fault you led me to your room that night" I stated as the other girl scoffed at me "it's not my fault you kissed me first starting this whole mess" the shorter one continued "it's not my fault you tempted me" I admitted sweeping the floor faster and harder. "It's not my fault I tempted your freaky hormones" she replied as I could just hear the pressure she put on the board while wiping it "still it's your fault for turning me on that night I couldn't help myself from you!" I accidentally admitted to the girl as I then covered my mouth from my words as chuu had dropped the rag turning around to face me with her face cherry red.

 "I-i turn you on?" The girl asked me as she started walking towards me while I had moved towards the girl dropping my broom in the process as we were now face to face "s-so what if you d-do" I asked the girl as she continued to lean into me finally wrapping her hands around my torso as I couldn't help the blood rushing to my face as I still stood in shock. "Y-yves can I tell you something?" The girl asked me as I nodded while she had looked up at me "w-would it be crazy if I told you I kinda feel the same way?"'she continued to ask as she squeezed tighter onto me "no that's not crazy" I said to the girl patting her head to let go of me as I was suffocating as she looked up at me with teary eyes as I couldn't help but rush to wipe them off her face with my sleeve as I picked up her chin making me look dead into her eyes as she grabbed my collar to pull me into a kiss.

 It wasn't like most of our other ones as this one was more passionate and filled with care and maybe even love? I had pulled away to catch my breath as I rested my forehead on chuu's as I could just sense her smile as I smiled too before hearing the door reopen as I quickly picked up the broom from the floor while chuu had ran to the supply closet as  Ms.kang came into the room with her coffee "you girls are free to go home now pack your things and leave" she said as I quickly picked up my bag and headed out the door being met with chuu by my side as her eyes averted mine as I felt more nervous than ever before. 

"Yves" the girl beside me called "yeah chuu" I answered "what are we? L-like what should we be unless you don't w-want to be anything?" She asked me as I felt the heat rush to my face "well would if its not too crazy, maybe you could be my-" I couldn't finish as I was cut off from the girl "yeah let's go with that" she said as I laughed "what are you afraid of the word girlfrien-"the girl cut me off again "yes I am afraid of it but I want to be yours too" she replied as I smiled.

Later~

I had dropped chuu home as I had made my way to my house and room smiling the brightest I have ever as I flopped onto my bed to call jinsoul.

 "Hey loser" I said into the phone as jinsoul sighed "what do you want ?" She asked as I scoffed "Im finally with chuu" I said I to the phone making jinsoul laugh as I was confused before she had stopped laughing "wait your serious? Literally 6 months ago you wanted to kill her and now she's your girlfriend wow Yves you're definitely a different species" the girl said as I rolled my eyes "anyways I might have to leave you at the table alone from now on since chuu wants me to sit with her from now on is that ok?" I asked the girl as she agreed but stayed silent for a while as she mumbled something out I couldn't hear "what was that jinsoul?"

Jinsoul POV

"What was that jinsoul?" Were the only words I could hear as i started to drift away into my thoughts. Should I tell her about me and Kim lip or is it too soon? What if she's really just messing with me and actually knows?. These were the thoughts in my head as I mentally panicked. "Jinsoul! Jinsoul!" Yves shouted as it scared me "oh yeah sorry I was just wondering out but congratulations on whatever relationship you have" I said "don't worry jinsoul maybe one day you'll find love too but for now bye you lonely person" she said as I scoffed "whatever, bye" I said as the phone hung up. Great now how will I do this?