Yeorry and Hyewon (The truth revealed pt2)

Gowon POV 

"It's true"

I breathed out looking directly at the three brick walls in front of me as their faces were paler then ever. "It's true, I'm dating the freak, you happy now!?" I yelled at the three as they were still in shock "Gowon are you serious?" Asked bambam as I basically lost it at this point "am I serious? Are you serious, you guys not letting me date the person I love just because you don't like them? You guys don't know Olivia at all and I'm so tired of you guys calling her and her sister a freak when in reality you guys are the true freaks!" I yelled at the three finally taking a deep breath to calm myself down as I felt yeojins hand Pat my back as I then turned around seeing that all eyes were on me as I then made eye contact with Olivia who was smiling the brightest I've ever seen her smile. 

I then turned around picking up my lunch tray taking a deep breath facing the tree one last time. "So if you guys don't mind I'll be sitting with the 'freaks' from now on so don't expect to see me here ever again" I said taking my lunch tray and walking over to Olivia's table "yeah me too!" I heard yeojin behind me as i finally made it to Olivia's table as some unknown faces were on me. "Oh umm hi, do you mind if I sit with you guys?" I asked the table as a girl with short hair nodded "a friend of Olivia is a friends of ours" the girl with short hair replied as I nodded before being scared by a loud voice "hi yeojin!" a girl with bangs greeted yeojin as she sat down next to choerry "hey chuu" yeojin replied as I was basically lost "oh sorry I'm haseul, that's vivi, Kim lip and as you've heard she's chuu" haseul said pointing to all the girls as they waved and bowed to me while we made conversation. 

While we were having conversation I had looked back at my old table to see that things were back to normal as I smiled finally being free from the three brick walls forever and finally getting to be with Olivia. "You good gowon that was pretty awesome" Olivia beside me asked as she poked my cheek "yeah I'm just perfect" I replied pecking her cheek before getting back to having conversation with the other girls.

Yves POV

I was still in shock of what had just happened and jinsoul beside me still had her jaw open as I closed it while mina, bambam and wendy had become quiet as the rest of the table continued talking. 

"That was...Woah " jinsoul said still shocked from what happened "who knew Gowon had it in her?" I said looking at the table she was sitting at before my eyes had landed on chuu laughing with the rest of the girls at the table as I couldn't keep my eyes off of her before jinsoul had taken her hand and waved in front of my face making my eyes fall off the girl. As I continued it wasn't too long before dahyun had approached our table as I could just tell she was also shocked from what had happened as face looked pale.

 "H-here are the flyers for the final annual football game next month if you guys need more information" she quietly got out as she handed the flyers before fleeing our table as the flyers were passed around the table. "Also Yves are you going to tell me what happened to your shoes or are you going to wear mine for the rest of your life??" Jinsoul asked me as I remembered my shoes were still at Chuu's place "I'd rather not answer that" I replied to the girl before going back to looking at chuu while I ate my lunch.