First day (Viseul)

NO POV

Ah yes The first day of school. Exiting for some or a nightmare for others. Haseull was walking down the sidewalk to her girlfriend's apartment to pick her up. As she strolled down the side walk she heard the patter of feet before she was tackled  to the ground by a my mysterious figure who was hugging her tightly. "Haseul unnie you ready for the first day " said a familiar voice. Haseuls eyes widened before she could realize it was chuu ,Vivi's cousin from China coming to stay with her for the year.

Haseul got up along with chuu and fixed her now ruffled clothes."Ow chuu what's the big idea it just school" haseul stated with an annoyed tone."Yes but it's my first year here and that means new friends!!" Said chuu while she hugged haseul with joy."Yeah, Yeah but lets get going or we'll be late, but where's Vivi?" Haseul questioned "she was right behind me just a second ago" said chuu with a concerning voice.

Before they could Finnish Vivi came rushing from the street ahead panting and trying to catch her breath while hunching over stopping in front of chuu and haseul."I- T-tried to stop her but she's too f-fast" said Vivi Tring to catch the last of her breath . "Sorry I'm just so excited" said chuu with the brightest smile. "Well we better get going it's already 8" said haseul as she checked her phone for the time.

"Alright then let's go" said vivi as she walked along haseul before pecking her cheek ,"You guys are gross" said chuu as she gaged while walking next to them. " Oh come on once you find somebody I bet you'll be all lovey dovey too" said vivi with a teasing tone. " Sureeee but to be honest I'm not really wanting a relationship right now" said chuu back at vivi . " Is that a better way of saying your too ugly to find someone" replied haseul. "hey!!" Said chuu slapping haseuls arm while laughing. "O-ow sorry sorry ok stop" said haseul while laughing her head of with vivi.

Later that day-  Vivi POV

I had just finished my first classes before i had met haseul and started walking the the cafeteria. We had started strolling until I heard a scream similar to chuu and ran towards it. ' I Swear if this girl already  got in trouble' i said to myself before me and haseul were faced with a crowd around what we thought was the commotion. I had barged through the crowd before seeing chuu pinned against the lockers by a mysterious girl in a hoodie with the other school bullies.

Jung Jinsoul-The most dumb but toughest girl in school and Tzuyu the tallest and scariest girl in school. As they stood in the back along with a girl in red who i believed to be Kim lip of my 9th grade science class. 

Chuu squinted her face before the person in the hoodie said something. "What did you say you little rat", before i could react haseul had pushed through the crown and pushed the girl pinning chuu down. The girl had stumbled backwards before i had joined haseul and blocked over chuu. 

The girl had taken of her hoodie and before i could say anything the whole crowd gasped at who it was . "Yves!!" shouted haseul in an angered tone but before i could say anything chuu had pushed passed me and slapped Yves across the face making the whole crowd gasp again.

What should I do? how was Yves going to react? and how did this all start?