Chuuves (The assignment)

Yves POV 

It was finally Saturday which meant that I would be working on my project with chuu later today, and I was freaking out. Ever since the kiss I and tried my best to avoid her but it always seems like she was right in front of me every single day. And now that we have a project together I would be forced to talk with the girl the whole night.

 As much as I am a tough person it was always hard for me to be tough when it came to my feelings especially expressing them. But I knew my feelings for chuu was just my hormones messing up or something along the lines of that. Even if others thought otherwise I knew I would never fall for that girl even with the history we have together. Well at least i think so.

Time skip~

I had finally hopped off my buss and made my way to the address that chuu had given me on the small piece of paper as I then found myself in front of a tall apartment complex. I then made my way inside with my backpack before taking the elevator to the 4th floor and walking up to chuu's door dining the doorbell.

Chuu POV 

It was finally Saturday which meant that it was time for me and Yves to work on our project together. Vivi and haseul had already left for their date as I chose not to tell them that Yves was coming over because I feared haseul's reaction. Later I decided it would be the best idea if I had put out some snacks for us so I put out some fruits and chips for us to eat before I heard the door bell ring as I hesitantly walked to the door and opened it revealing Yves holding her backpack with the coldest stare I've seen on her yet.

"C-come in" I said leading the girl inside as she looked around the medium sized space. "I set up some food on the kitchen counter if you want some because we'll be working there" i said making my way to the kitchen with the girl who still hadn't said a word. I sat down on a chair at the kitchen counter as I sat next to Yves while she had taken some apple slices and ate them as the awkwardness was up to 9000 at this point. We continued to sit as all that could be heard was the sounds of Yves munching on fruits and the tapping of my feet so I decided to speak up.

 "So wh-what should we do for the project?" I asked the girl who just shrugged her shoulders as I sighed "well do you have any ideas ?" I asked as she shook her head no as the frustration started to grow inside of me but he girls lack of participation. "Well have you done any research on the school yet" I asked the girl as she didn't answer and continued to eat the apple slices. "Well have you thought of anything?" I asked the girl as she then again shook her head again as I was basically about to lose It with her as I sighed and got up from my seat watching the girl as she just ate more fruits. "Yves if your not going to do anything then why are you here!?" I angrily asked the girl as she then threw her apple from her hand on the table and quickly approached me walking in front of me as I stepped back a bit scared. 

The more she moved forward, the more I moved back as she stared deep into my eyes scaring the absolute shit out of me as my back finally collided with the wall as I couldn't move back further anymore. The awkwardness now turning into tension as she had taken her hand and pinned it to the on the wall right next to my head making me flinch and shut my eyes closed. "Chuu" Yves called out as opened my eyes seeing her face only a couple of centimetres away from mine as her eyes were staring deep into my soul.

 The staring competition didn't last long though before Yves and quickly pressed her face against mine as I quickly kissed her back as the desperation was evident on both sides. But it didn't take long before things had continued to escalate as Yves lips had then made there way down to my neck and collar as she was hitting all the rights spots as I struggled to keep inside my moans as the pleasure started to take over and I didn't want it to stop. 

Things had continued for a while as my moans became louder and more pronounced as things went on but as soon as I had felt Yves hands fall onto my shirt and start to unbutton it I had pulled back a bit by the cold touch as Yves had given me a sympathetic look. "Y-yves" I said before she cut me off "sorry I'll stop" she replied as she began to button back up my shirt again but for some reason I didn't want things to stop. I wanted things to continue and ididnt want to hold back anymore. 

I grabbed the girls wrist as she was on the last button "no l-lets continue this in my room" I said pulling her with the blood rushing to my body as we made it inside my room as I closed and locked my door turning to Yves to continue where we had left off going further than we ever have before.

Haseul POV

Me and vivi were heading back to her place after coming back from our short date that we had planned for a while. We had made it to the front door as vivi had taken her keys to unlock the door as we stepped inside sitting on the couch before I started to hear weird sounds as I looked at Vivi as she noticed too. "You hear that right?" I asked the girl as we sat quiet before i the heard the sound of a bed quietly squeaking and the sounds of... moaning?

"Looks like chuu's busy tonight" laughed out vivi as I sat disgusted "eww, do you just wanna stay at my place tonight?" I asked the girl as she nodded as we then got up and made our way to the door before leaving the building as I was still disgusted from what I and heard as vivi just continued to laugh at me. "Your cousin is gross" I stated as vivi rolled her eyes "What do you mean? we'ave done worse you know" she replied as my face started to heat up "whatever" I replied "but tomorrow I wanna know who that person is" said vivi as I nodded.

I wonder who it is?